23- "Looks like we do have a future"

Chapter 23 - Looks like we do have a future

•~Four Months Later~•

I was sitting at the edge of Nolan's bed tracing his comforter with my index finger.

We've been dating for two months now. Our anniversary was on Valentine's Day and Nolan was so romantic, at first he put a giant puppy in my locker, and it was holding a giant heart saying "Be Mine?" It was so cute. Then later he took me out to dinner at Bahama Breeze. It was an amazing night.

"Baby! I got it!" Nolan says rushing inside his bedroom and closing then locking the door once he made it inside.

I looked up at him curiously.

"Well open it!" I ordered him.

He chuckles and opens the letter from UF.

I can't believe that I'm going to UF, and honestly I'm so happy that I even enrolled myself yesterday.

He was reading the letter carefully then crumbled it up and threw it in his mini trash can. His face was slumped.

Oh shit... he didn't..

He then laughs and tackles me to the bed and has his hands next to either side of my dirty blonde head.

"I got in.." He whispers seductively into my ear.

Making me shiver.

"Congrats babe. I'm so happy for you." I tell him.

We then start making out intensely.

✿✿✿

"I can't believe prom is tonight. And I'm so freaking excited but sad!" Hanna says while we were at the nail salon.

"Why are you sad?" I ask her.

A southern lady was doing my nails and she was talking on the her phone.

"Because this is gonna be a night to remember. And I'm gonna miss you." She sighs.

"Hey! We have all summer together! Don't forget that okay?!" I ask her.

She nods.

"You're absolutely right." She says then focuses back on her nails.

Making me chuckle.

✿✿

I put on my gold sparkly dress and then Hanna put my hair in a long side French braid.

Then I did her hair in a long side fishtail braid.

I grabbed Nolan's corsage and then followed Hanna down the stairs of Brett's house.

I walk up to Nolan and he looks at me with awestruck.

"Wow, you look amazingly beautiful." He says while kissing my forehead.

We all took some pictures then Brett told us that the limousine was here.

So we all got in the limo and drove off to prom.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Alright alright, now let's take things slow tonight." The deejay says.

Then Beauty & the beast plays by Ariana Grande and John Legend.

"Nolan pulls me close to him and has his arms wrapped around me while my head was against his chest."

"I can't believe we got into the same college. And also that we're going to the Same college! Gosh I'm so happy." I say dreamily.

"Who says I was gonna go to UF?" He asks me with a laugh.

I smacked his chest.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding! I'm so happy to play football and let you see me play." He tells me with a sigh.

"Looks like we do have a future." I sighed.

THE END!!

••Okay so the spinoff is called The Captain's Girl and it's Kennedy's and James's story. I'll post it sometime this upcoming week .

~~• Thank y'all for reading!