Chapter 39

Y/N= your name Y/LN= your last name F/N= friend's name
"We can just get simple rings," you suggest. You lightly take Phil's hand as you both look at the rings.
"You can get me a simple one and I can get you one that I think that you will like," Phil smiles at you.
"Okay," your shrug, "I'll look over there," you let go of his hand and you start to walk towards the other side of the store.
"Wait," Phil quickly says.
"What is it?" you ask as you turn around. Phil lightly kisses your forehead. You can't help but smile.
"Love you," Phil grins.
"Love you, too," you giggle.
You go to the other side of the store to look at rings.
"Y/N," Dan whispers poking your cheek.
"Yes, Daniel?" you sigh not looking up.
"Hi," he chuckles.
"Hello, Daniel," you reply continuing to look at rings.
"Y/N," he taps your shoulder.
"Daniel," you tap his shoulder.
"Are we friends?" he asks. You have to look up to see if he is serious.
"Yes, of course we are friends," you assure him.
"Okay. I'm just making sure," he explains.

You stare at him and he stares back

You stare at him and he stares back. You blink.
"I win!" he exclaims as he walks back to Phil.
You roll your eyes.
"Y/N, did you find anything?" Phil asks.
"I found a couple you might like. Did you find anything?" you smile at him.
"I found three that you will like," he replies.
You show him the rings. He nods.
"I like this one," he says picking up one of the rings.
"It looks nice. I was certain that you would choose that one," you tell him.
He takes his favorite ring and shows you some rings.

(A/N: choose your favorite ring)"They all look nice! I like this one the best," you giggle pointing to your favorite ring

"They all look nice! I like this one the best," you giggle pointing to your favorite ring.
You both pay for the rings.
"Grace and Kate told me to tell you not to exchange the rings yet," Dan comments.
"Why?" you and Phil ask.
"They said they wanted to be there when you two exchanged the rings," he explains.
You all walk out of the store and walk back to your flat.
You open the door to your flat. Kate and Grace run up to you. You and Phil show them the rings.
"You two are going to give each other the rings when you go on holiday together!" Kate squeals.
"But I have to help with the wedding," you protest, "I'm not leaving when my father is still in a coma,"
Christopher walks over to you smiling, "Mum just called. She said that he woke up from the coma,"
You sigh in relief and you give him a hug.
"Now you can go on holiday with Phil!" Grace laughs.
"We have videos to film," Dan adds.
You make another mental note to thank him... again. You have a lot of things to thank him for.
"That's why you are going on the holiday with them!" Kate giggles.
"Where and when are we going?" you sigh.
"The week before my wedding, you are going to Florida. Then you'll fly up to Virginia for the wedding," Grace explains.
"Did both of you chose a date already?" you smile.
"I'm having mine on November 20," Grace replies.
"Mine is on December 20," Kate answers.
"Don't you mean our wedding?" Leo smirks.
"We are the people you are getting married to," Christopher chuckles.
"After Kate and Leo's wedding, we are all going on a honeymoon in France," Kate laughs.
Grace hands you a large stack of papers.
"You need to read these over before you go on holiday," she tells you. She puts a small book on top, "That's a checklist of all the things you need to do before the wedding. The dress fitting is next week,"
"You have another fitting for my weddings. You are in charge of sending the invitations. I need them all to be sent by the end of the month," Grace adds as she puts a notebook on top of the pile.
"Here's your itinerary for your holiday," Leo puts another paper on top of your growing pile.
"You also need to help me with some things before you go on holiday," Christopher tells you putting a small notecard on top. You struggle to hold all the papers. Phil sees you struggling and takes some of the papers. You smile at him gratefully.
"And we need to visit mum and father," Christopher smiles.
"You also need to finish editing your video. Then you need to upload the video," Dan adds.
"Don't forget about your therapy tomorrow," Phil reminds you. 

There were so many things to do

There were so many things to do. It felt like you were back in school. Something due every single day. It was all going to be worth it... you hope.
(A/N: you are a busy person! So this is my last full week of school (/^•^)/ but I have a lot of tests this week so I might not be able to update daily. I'll make up for it once summer break starts)