Chapter 49

"For our first date we," you pause trying to remember, "Didn't we go to a restaurant and Dan spied on us?" you laugh.
"That was more of a fake date than a real date. It counts, but I'm still going to put make up on you," Phil smiles. He grabs your eyeshadow palette and tries to open it.
"You need some help, love?" you giggle. You open it for him and hand him a make up brush.
"I can do it," he mutters as he heavily applies eyeshadow on you. You giggle when you see that he used bright blue eyeshadow.
"Who said I love you first?" he smirks.
"You did. You were in front of my mum's house. You were standing outside of the door in the rain holding red roses," you grin.
"I'm pretty sure I impressed you," he jokes as he kisses your cheek.
"You kind of did," you admit leaning into him, "Describe me in one word,"
"I don't know. I can't really describe you in one word. It's actually hard to do that," Phil laughs.

"Well I can't describe you in one word either," you giggle

You fill in Phil's eyebrows and Phil applies blush on your cheeks.
"When is my birthday and what is my zodiac/star sign?" Phil asks.
"January 30, 1987 and you are an Aquarius which is basically a water jug," you reply.
"Your birthday is (your birthday) and you are a/an (zodiac/ star sign)," he replies.
"Who is my celebrity crush?" you ask.
"Well there's me-" Phil starts.
You hand him your make up bag.
You both laugh as he messily applies orange lipstick on you.
"Why do you even have orange lipstick?" Phil laughs.
"I really don't know. Anyways, we are going to reenact a scene from each Hunger Games movie because I ran out of questions!" you smile.
You hear someone laughing outside the door. You grab the camera while Phil opens the door. Dan falls on the ground in front of you.
"I thought you fell asleep," you comment as Dan stands up.
"I woke up," Dan replies.
"Do you want to join our video?" Phil asks.

"Yeah, we might need some help when we try to recreate scenes from the Hunger Games," you add

"Can I be Katniss?" Dan asks.
"I wanted to be Katniss! You can be Prim," Phil protests.
"Shouldn't the female play Katniss?" you joke.
"Fine. You'll be Katniss. Phil will be Peeta. I'm going to play every other character," Dan suggests.
The three of you reenact a couple of scenes. You reenact the cave scene with Katniss and Peeta from Hunger Games, the beach scene from Catching Fire, and multiple scene between Katniss and Peeta from Mockingjay.
After the last scene, you all return to your room. Phil rests his head on your lap. You play with his hair as he falls asleep.
"Well that's all for today! I will put Dan and Phil's links in the description. Happy April Fools, everyone! Don't get pranked!" you smile at the camera.
Dan turns off the camera and chuckles, "Nice one,"
"Thanks," you smirk. You hear someone knock on the front door. You gently move Phil's head off your lap and wrap a blanket around him. You hurry to the front door and open it without checking who it is.
"Go away," you snap, "I want you to get away from me right now, Joshua,"
Joshua grabs your face and smashes his lips against yours. You push him away.
"Get away from my flat. Get away from me," you yell at him.
"I want you back," Joshua claims.
"I'm happy with Phil! You are going to leave or I'll make you leave," you scoff as you begin to close the door in his face. He grabs your arm and you hit his face.
(A/N: Sorry I didn't update on Monday. 4th of July was quite hectic and I didn't have a chance to update. Updates may come at random times due to me being on holiday and not having the best wifi.)