Chapter One

Beep! Beep! Beep! You wake up to your alarm clock telling you it is time to wake up. 'School' you think not fully awake. 'I hate school'. You would much rather be doing what you love. Dancing and singing in front of people that enjoy what you do. Crawling out of bed you put on your school uniform and put in earbuds while walking to school.
"Y/N!" You hear over your favorite group BTS. It is your best friend. She runs over to you and puts in one of your earbuds since you love the same stuff. Both of you listen to Butterfly while walking to school. It is quiet since both of you are entranced by the sweet sound of their voices. You decide to break the silence once you get to school.
"Have you heard that they are in the area?!" You ask excitedly secretly wishing that they see you. Especially Jimin.
"Really?! I had no idea. That's why I have you to remind me." She laughs and slings her arm around you. You both laugh and walk into class. School is boring as always. You can't wait to go downtown to the spot you usually perform. As you head to lunch you notice a group of people walking past the school. You look closer and there is no mistaking their perfect faces. It's BTS! You feel yourself getting excited but before you get to say hi the bell rings. 'Another reason to hate school' you thought.
-------------------------
Hi! Hope you like the story so far. Sorry it is so short this time. I will make it longer. ^~^. Let me know what you think. I update daily.