The Rebels

I was strolling around downtown, the night air chilled my very bones. I was alone now, Jason had gone home about an hour ago. The blood moon shown through the force field 'protecting' the city. It almost seemed that the moon was closer that night as if the reailty was coming through and the lies would be broken, then i could leave. I could finaly be happy! 

I turned a corner that lead down a supposedly empty dead end street. I walked for a few hours on the never ending road, until I ran into a forest. The forest wasnt really a forest, there were just enough trees that it hid what I was really looking for. i walked into the long line of trees, through the endless striaght lines of trees i could see the fence surrounding a huge gray building. I procedded with great caution, there were always guards and monsters lerking deep in these woods. 

i saw a bright light from a flash light off in the distance, it started coming closer to me. I stepped back behind a tree, what was I going to do? suddenly something grabbed me and yanked me up into the tree above me by my left leg, I scrached at the bark as i went flying up, i stopped abrubtly at the top of the tree. I could feel all the blood rushing to my head, I felt faint. a light hit my face from below me, i looked away from it and toward what held me to the tree. squinting, there i saw a fuzzy image of what looked like a rope tied around my ankle. My head grew fuzzy, my eyes went dark, i had blacked out.

The next morning i woke up in a strange place. Men and women who wore ragged old clothes and swords at their hips. some wore no shoes to cover their feet, others wore quivers on their back with one or two arrows resting inside it. 

Men with swords and knives pointed at my throat stood around me, one stood over me closer then the rest. "Who are you and what was your buisness in the Black Forset?" He spoke with anger.

I blinked silently, where was I and why did they bother bringing me here to question me? They could have left me there to die. I looked at the boy who stood over me, he had light blue eyes and blonde hair that swished to the side. He wore a facewarmer over his mouth and nose. "My name is Taylor," I said confidently "and i'm trying to exspose the Government."

the rebels put away their knives and swords, the boy above me held his hand out to help me up. i grabbed it, and was lifted into the air.