Chapter 4

Marcey looked at her team "You guys are fine with this right?"

Maria nodded "Yes we are all fine with this!" She smiled as she looked over her new outfit. It was purple black and white. Her pride colours. The shirt was purple with a white and black logo on the front across her chest. Her pants were made to be like jeans, and the shoes were flats with no distinctive markings on the bottom.

Jason came out of the bath room already in his suit. It was black with red purple and blue flashes across, in the front it had a large neuron on it. Its kinda like the Flash's suit. But instead of a full face mask it was a hood and half face mask.

Alfie's was the damn clown suit, no other details needed.

Ethan's was black and blue and green. The suit itself was like Jason's, but the design was flashes of lightning all over it with two green flashes of lightning crossing in the middle of his chest.

Marcey's was the one that changed the most. Her hood was still black but it extended to cover her chest. A half mask covered the lower half of her face. It was black with the initials BN stitched on in gold cursive. Her shirt was long sleeve and lead down to a silver and gold skirt. Her leggings were cut off by her knee length boots that are silver with lines of gold going up them.

Marcey nodded "Okay, so I designed the suits to have two modes." She pressed the initials on her suit and her entire suit turned black.

"All your outfits will do the same. Its a technology integrated into the fabric. I will have it linked to voice if you want it too but for now just press your specific logo."

She looked at Alfie "Alfie just has to press his bow. But for now I say we go into night mode so we can make it to where we want to get without being seen."

The other nodded in agreement and pressed their logos.

Jason looked at his friends "Let's do this!"

Marcey sighed "Maria still needs to get dressed Jason, hold your horses."

Jason looked at his sister and chuckled awkwardly "Oh yeah, I knew that."

~time skip cuz time skip~

Marcey looked around the place where Batman said he would meet them. She looked at her watch, it read 12:45. They were a few minutes early.

Early is better than late at least.

The rustle of fabric caught her attention. She turned to a roof top to see a slightly darker shade of black make its way across said roof top.

She sighed and stepped back as the shape dropped down in the space she made.

The shape stood to revel itself.

Batman looked at the group. He stopped on Alfie and sighed "Is that what I think it is?"

Marcey looked at Alfie. "I tried to make him get a different outfit I really did. He is seriously stubborn."

Batman narrowed his eyes at him "Change the outfit. It will cause too many problems."

Alfie sighed and the outfit began to shift into one similar to Ethan's and Jason's.

Marcey sighed "It will most likely be nightly coloured."

Batman looked at the outfit "I don't care as long as he can fight in it. But the clown outfit was testing my patience."

Maria rolled her eyes. 'Batman got triggered.'

Marcey chuckled but didn't respond.

Batman walked over to a old photo booth. He pressed some buttons and it started to light up.

"Noire first."

He typed in somethings and Niore stepped into the booth.

A woman's voice said something not quite clear. And a door opened.

Noire walked through the door and was greeted by a group of kids.

Soon my group was with me.

And then finally Batman joins us.

"I want you all to introduce yourself. Since you will all be working as a team from now on."

He looked around for a moment. "Where's Ghost?"

Slowly Ghost's body appeared into sight.

She lowered eyes "Sorry when I get excited I turn invisible."

He nodded "Alright then. You all should get to those introductions."

Bête Noire pressed the logo on her outfit and the others followed. The original colours returning to the material. espacio del payaso suit was the same colour as the clown suit.

Bête Noire glared at him "I detest you."

One of the boys from the other group coughed awkwardly.

Marcey held out her hand "I go by Bête Noire. You?"

~time skip ugh I know right~

After everyone had introduced themselves Batman came back.

"Noire we need information on you and your team."

She nodded and walked over and gave him a memory stick "That's my team's information. Neurons top speed that is physically recordable and how long Blackout can hold electricity."

He nodded took the memory stick and walked away again.

Superboy walked over to Noire "I was wondering if you wouldn't say anything to them about the question I asked you."

Noire held up her hands "What question?"

Superboy smiled "Thanks."

Noire shield behind her mask "It's no problem."

"Noire! Blackout is bullying me!!"

Noire groaned " I feel like an over worked mom."

Superboy laughed "I wonder why?"

Noire smiled and then went over to see what all the drama was.

Robin stood to the back with Aqua lad. "I don't trust them. Especially Noire."

Aqua lad nodded "I can understand. We only just met them. Maybe with time we can trust them."

Robin narrowed his eyes "I don't know about that."