Chapter Two.

Lacey. 

I walk up the driveway with Emma practically attached to my back, her arms wrapped around my waist, her lips trying and failing to attach themselves to my neck, a giggle leaves my throat as her lips brush against the ticklish part of my neck. 

"Babe stop" I laugh and swat at her arm pulling my house keys out of my bag. 

"But I've missed you" She mumbles into my ear biting my lobe. 

"It's been nine hours since we last saw each other" I laughed opening the front door. 

"Hmm but it's been an entire week since we've had sex" She says walking in behind me and kicking the door shut with her foot. 

She grabs my waist and pushes me up against the banisters, her lips crashing onto my own, I moan and wrap my arms around her neck reciprocating the kiss, I pull back and smile at her. 

"Don't you just hate being a girl" I smirk and she groans. 

"I'm horny" She groans leaning in to kiss me again but I chuckle and push her away. 

"You're such a teenager" I roll my eyes and bend down to pick up the post. 

I feel her hands land on my waist, and her centre pressed up against my arse, I can't help but bite my lip at the feeling, I stand up and lean back in her arms. 

"Keep doing that and I'll have to bring out the toy" I smirk pushing my arse against her centre before spinning out of her arms and entering the kitchen, flicking through the letters. 

"You're such a tease" She growls entering the kitchen, her arms circling my waist once again, pushing herself up against me. 

"You've got a letter here" I wave it at her. 

"The letter isn't going anywhere" She growls in my ear biting it softly. 

"What has gotten into you?" I laugh turning my head to the side so that I could see her. 

"Not you that's for damn sure" She mumbles under her breath. 

"Aww you missing my fingers?" I smirk. 

"Among other things" 

Before I have a chance to reply Emma has spun me around on the spot and hoisted me up to sit on the kitchen counter, I glance down at her and see that her pupils are completely blown, making her eyes look almost black as she stares up at me, damn she really is sexually frustrated. 

"Do you know how insane it makes me when you wear a skirt and stockings" She growls pushing my skirt up so she could see most of my legs. 

"Hmm no I don't think I did know that" I smirk. 

Of course I knew that, I got dressed like this purposely this morning because I knew that, I've been wanting it as much as she has this past week, but unlike her, I know how to keep my cool, only because I like to be a tease. 

"You're such a tease, did you know that?" She asks her hands running over my thighs. 

"Me? Never" I smirk. 

"Hmm I'm going to make you regret ever teasing me" She says squeezing my thighs. 

"What are you going to do to me?" I bite my lip. 

"Now that would be telling" She smirks pulling my legs so I come closer to the edge. 

Her hands reach up and tug my shirt out of my skirt and she slowly begins unbuttoning it, I watch her as she pokes her tongue out of the side of her mouth in concentration, her fingers moving rapidly, finally reaching the last button and pushing each side of the shirt aside, revealing my baby blue lace push up bra, her tongues swipes out across her bottom lip as she takes in my over flowing cleavage.