Prologue

Berk. The village of Vikings that have been very cruel and not very kind towards others. How do someone know?

Take it from me, Hiccup Haddock the third. Yeah, that sounds like a ridiculous name for any kid to have, give or take. 

Being in this village is much more of a hard life for anyone could think of. The place was fulming with fires most from the very thing that us vikings feared, or thought was make believe to be. 

"There you are!" A viking dragged me from the commotion, as that it was no other than the chief of the village, Stoick the Vast. 

Let's just say, our relationship is ... kind of personal. 

As I continue following the chief, I saw was the other teens. Mostly, Astrid Hofferson. She leads the ragtag group, as far as I been concerned ... they loved to bully me, and the villagers also followed their lead, mostly because that all they see as me as a weakling. 

The chief pulled me into the blacksmith shop, where I was put under supervision. "Don't go from this place. That is a personal order... Son." 

Yep, you heard it right, I'm the chief's son, but he never treats me like one, mostly because he only cares about his benefit of the village. 

But I know that somewhat, someday that I would get the village's attentions of me, and that prove that their behavior towards me was wrong.