Slept or not?

Taylor's POV

"Kim....kimbbb...Kimberly" he's voice stuttered, as his eyes couldn't meet me.

"Yes harry, weren't you go to hide that you slept with her?"

"No we just didn't get on that topic yet"

"Harry we are in a relationship, we don't need a specific topic to discuss who you're sleeping with"

"It was when we weren't together taylor" he raised his voice.

"You said you had feelings for me and you slept with her! And you cannot even tolerate me having dinner with my friend"

"Taylor if you say I won't talk to Kimberly from now on and we need to meet I have to explain some part of it"

"You still talk to her?" I yelled my eyes wide.

"Uhh"

"Wow. It's new information. You're with me and still friends with a person you slept with"

"Taylor I said we need to discuss this when we meet, you don't know the truth"

"WELL I DON'T WANNA KNOW! When you didn't tell me when we were together here in America, why would I care now? Just forget about it. You do whatever you want to do with her, I won't stop you"

"Taylor I didn't sleep with her"

Silence. I raised my eyes to look at his, his voice was as stern as his expressions.

"You didn't sleep with her?" I asked in a low voice, they were spotted together going in and out an hotel, they stayed the night in.

"Well I did but....."

Before he could say a word I slammed the laptop screen, shutting it instantly. I couldn't hear his excuses about SLEEEPING WITH HER.

Harry's POV.

I kept on speaking with my eyes on keyboard. I suddenly heard the beep sound indicating the call ended. Maybe she lost the connection?

Ahh my fate.

I grabbed my mobile and called her, nothing. She didn't receive.

I kept trying and after about 20 calls, her mobile went off.

I got worried, what happened? Is she alright?

I grabbed my mobile again to call Ed, he better not be busy till now.

"ED WHERE IS TAYLOR" i asked when he received

"What?"

"Where is taylor?"

"Where is taylor, ummm she was out with one of her friends"

"No she came back, just check if she's alright please leave wherever you are, I think she needs help. Suddenly I lost all connections with her. Please Ed" I begged him.

"If she's in the bus I can call you back in five minutes, I am walking there"

"Don't hang up stay on call and run I swear she might be in trouble"

"Okay okay" with that I could hear his footsteps getting louder and fast. He was running, his breath also getting heavy.

"Taylor, Taylor" he called after I heard the bus door open.

"Taylor are you in there" he kept calling.

"Yea, how was your day" I heard her asking him.

I was listening to their conversation

"Harry was worried if you're okay, here talk to him"

"No"

"Why?"

"Just hang up now" she told him.

"Don't you dare to hang up on me Ed. tell her to talk to me NOW"

"Taylor just talk to him once?" He asked her.

"No"

"Please just for a minute, listen what he wants to say"

It was quiet for a while before she spoke.

"Yea?"

"Taylor?" I asked her.

"Of course"

"I...I WHY WOULD YOU GO OFFFLINE THAT WAY AND NOT ANSWER MY CALLS"

"I don't owe you any explanation about that"

What?

"So you don't believe when I say I fucking didn't fuck her?" I yelled.

Silence again.

"You never said that"

"Well you didn't listen to me. I didn't fuck her, not at all. We slept in the same room but I didn't fuck her can you hear me? Or should I repeat? I didn't fuck her" I kept yelling.

"Harry shhhh"

"Yea now you're embarrassed ?"

"I'll call you let me return eds phone"

She hung up.

Taylor's POV.

He didn't? Should I believe him? He never tells me the truth.

With trying my best of not to believe on him again and get heartbroken for third time because of another girl coming between us, I called him back deciding whatever he say, I am not going to trust that blindly.

(A/n I have no excuse of not updating, I wasn't just ready to write, I was in a bad mood from days and then I tried to write but nothing made sense so I stopped until today it started raining And I enjoyed so yea here's another chapter and its dedicated to someone who is celebrating their national day, enjoy and forgive me AND I BEG YOU IF YOU LIKE MY WRITING PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC I AM SURE YOU WILL LOVE IT. PLEASEEEEE)