Chapter 35

Izzy's POV

I looked between my boyfriend and my bestfriend. I had ha lump in my throat and I felt like throwing up. Harry had wide eyes and grabbed my hand in his.

"Okay, I'll come with you."

I shook my head and squeezed his hand in mine, "No, I'll  go alone. You know, you're not on very good terms with my parents."

He bit his lower lip and pulled me closer to him, "No, I won't let you go alone. I'll come with you and that's it."

I looked over his shoulder to Milly and bit my own lip. She looked worried and had wide eyes as well.

"What happened to her?" she asked.

I took a step back and looked at both of them, "She was in a car accident. She's broken many bones and we don't know if she will live."

Harry looked at Milly, "Can you take us back to our place so we can pack?"

I looked pleading at Harry, "No, please. Let me go alone. It will only be fighting and all that."

Harry looked deep into my eyes, "No way. I'm not letting you go there alone, not after what your father did to you."

I looked at the ground and nodded shortly, "Okay then."

I didn't want to remember what my dad did to me. It was an awful experience and that's why I agree to Harry joining me. I just hope he can keep his temper low for the trip.

Harry gave me a small smile and dragged Milly and me back to the car.

Time was important now. Every second mattered.

We got back and packed only the necessaries and took our car to the airport.

Milly drove back to her place, and I thanked her for all of her help and support before she left.

Harry had changed his clothes now, he was so fast I didn't notice it until now.

He got a headband in his hair and sunglasses on. It's something he's never worn before, but I really like it. He got a black shirt and black skinny, ripped jeans with brown boots.

I must admit it. He looks very handsome, he always does, but now. Now is different.

But I can't focus on that now.

We got plane tickets for the next flight to Sweden from here, but we need to wait an hour.  So we sit down to wait.

Harry took my hand in his and looked at me, "It's okay, we'll hurry as much as we can when we get there."

I nod and smile slightly at him, "I know. It's just frustrating wasting time like this. But I think i need to drive when we get there."

He raised an eye brow at me, "Why? I can drive."

I giggled and shook my head, "No everything is on the wrong side there. We sit on the right side of the car and we drive on the right side of the road. I've done it before."

Harry chuckles a little and nods in response as he caresses my hand with his, "Okay you have convinced me."

He leans in to kiss me and I let him. When his soft lips meet mine I feel the sparkles I've missed. We haven't kissed for a while, it was so much fighting and such in the way. Okay, it's only been about a day, but I've missed his lips.

I move closer to him and place a hand on the crook of his neck.

He was taken by surprise but placed a hand on my thigh and smiled a little through the kiss.