Chapter 44

Izzy's POV

I wasn't even near the speed limit as I had my foot down on the floor on the gas pedal. I drove like a maniac but I didn't care. I had to hurry if I could ever have a chance to make it. Just as I checked the time on the display the car in front of me stopped and I was inches away from ramming into it. 

I stopped the car as I was at a red light and I didn't dare to breath. I could've been in an accident just now. I just stared blankly in front of me and didn't register that the lights had switched to green until the car behind me honked loudly. I jumped in my seat at the sound and drove away. 

I was almost at the arena now and I was all  over the place, still in shock after the event at the traffic lights. As I got out of the car I saw Milly and Louis at the gates, waving at me. My feet moved me forward. I didn't know how I got to them until I finally got a big tight hug from Milly.

"Hi girl! Whoa, what has happened? Did someone die?" She held her hands on my shoulders, lucky me, because I would've fallen right on the spot otherwise. 

"I-I almost crashed into a car on my way here" I looked into her light green eyes and saw the worry in them. 

Louis had disappeared from us at the moment, probably buying tickets to us. Milly embraced me again and held me close to her. I clung on to her still in shock. 

When Louis came back to us he had a big smile on his face, which went away quickly at the sight of us. "What's the matter?"

Milly looked at him and held me by the shoulders with one arm and took Louis hand in her other, "Iz was almost in a car accident, she's in shock at the moment". 

We walked forward and I just felt numb. I didn't know how my feet moved forward because I didn't tell them to, they just did. 

"Oh that's horrible, lucky you to make it though, Iz", Louis said to me, "Oh and by the way! I got three tickets! They're right in front of the stage, someone had just been here returning them. Aren't we lucky or what?!"

Milly squealed and jumped up and down with me in her arm and I just jiggled around on the spot. Still numb. 

"That's so great! You're amazing baby!" Milly said in a high pitched voice before she kissed Louis deeply. 

I glanced at them, and at that moment I got back to reality. I remembered what I actually was suppose to do here. Them kissing in front of me made me realize I had my man to win back from my sister. 

We got into the arena and we all ooh-d and aah-d at the sight of it. It was so big and so beautiful. A lot of people was already here, as the show would start within a few minutes. As we got near the scene I started to look for Harry, but I couldn't see him anywhere. 

--------------

Harry's POV (a few minutes earlier)

Me and the boys had a blast in their loge, we jammed for the rest of the time til the show would start. I told them all about Izzy and how stupid this whole situation was between her, me and her little sister. They got surprised Martina was her sister but listened to the whole story. 

I still felt bad for not calling Izzy back but I told them that she would come to the concert tonight. Jeremiah got all excited about that and had an idea.

"Hey man, I've just written a new song and I really think the lyrics would fit perfectly for this situation. Can't you sing it tonight? You know make her know you still care and love her?"

We played the tune a few times, Ed and Jeremiah on guitar and me singing. I agreed that the lyrics really fitted our situation and I decided that I'll make sure that Izzy will know that I still love her more than ever tonight.