Chapter 1:

It is currently 1:40 pm and i am practically swimming my way through the sea of people surrounding the streets of London. My aim was to get to work before 2:00 pm so i can grab a Costa on my way through town but no, some kind of event happens the day i thought i had time to purchase a smoothie.

I have no idea what's going on but i need to get to work. I have 15 minutes before i have to be in the building and i am trying to beeline my way through the crowd. I give up being kind, i shove my way through until i finally come to a break through. I made it into the safety of emptiness with 10 minutes to spare.

I start to pick up my pace to get to my destination on time. I'm looking down at my feet to hide the embarrassment of my speed walk, i must look like a penguin trying to run right now. I bump into a tall, dark brown haired boy. My feet halt to a stop.
"I am so sorry i should've been watching where i was goi-"
"No, no it's fine, i can see you're in a rush, i'll let you get off, don't worry about it" his smile was genuine.
With that said I apologise once more and we walk our seperate ways. My speed walk has transitioned into a heavy jog.

"You're 5 minutes late Miss Rose" my manager says
"I know, there was something going on in town and i couldn't get my way through, i'll stay late to make up for it with no extra pay i promise, sorry"

Shory Beginning i know, sorry💜