Chapter 60:

"It's not what it looks like, i promise you my love"

I had opened the door to see a suitcase full of his clothes lying on the bed.

"Blake?" He looks up and his face drops.

"It was going to be a surprise. Just me, you, the boys and Katie?"

"What?"

"I booked us all a holiday to LA again"

"Are you serious?" My eyes wide.

He nods his head and awkwardly smiles.

"When?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Is that a question or an answer?!"

"An answer! Now, you pack your stuff whilst i go check on Katie and Reece" he smirks as we dissapears out of the room.

I pack all of my stuff ; the smile not leaving my face.

I descend the staircase and bead to the kitchen. Leaning over the island in the centre, which is now technically our all-you-can-drink station, i grab an empty cup. I freeze in my motions as hands snake around my waist and a head burrows into my neck. I close my eyes and lean my head back onto his shoulders.

"What's got into you since we've been upstairs? You're suddenly all cuddly?" My hands run over his. I spin around look up.

"Jake? Get off me! What do think you're doing?! You an absolute imbecile! Don't ever touch me again!"

"See, you miss me. You enjoyed my touch."

"No. my mind was stupid enough to not notice you weren't Blake. I was convinced it was him because i thought you'd have the decency to go back into the hole you disgracefully crawled out of!"

"Now now my lo-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" I glance over to see George staring at me and i give him the nod.

"Excuse me?" George interupts. "I think it's about time you pick up your skanky ass and kick yourself out before i have great pleasure in doing it myself. Now leave!" The anger dripping from every word. Jake grunts and storms off back to hell where he belongs.

"I didn't know you had it in you!" I laugh. His arms wrap around me - my actions mirror his.

"What's happened here? Are you okay my love?" Blake says through each pant.

"I'm fine now Jake has gone. How's Keece?"

"Going good, they're on the sofa talking and drinking. They're getting close. Physically and mentally. She's practically sat on him" we all burst into laughter.

"Poor little Georgey all on his own" i pull a sad face as to which he playfully hits my arm and walks off.

•••••••••••••••

"Is it okay if we stay over? We'll help tidy up and everything" Katie asks me just as i bid goodbye to the last guest.

"Of course you can, it'll be easier to get to the airport tomorrow"

Blake and i head upstairs after cleaning up. Katie and Reece are on the sofa, George is on the airbed. They grab the blankets and each echo a "good night" as they head downstairs.

"How do you think Lily is doing?" Blake asks me as he cuddles up.

"I'm sure your mum is keeping her busy, and feeding her a lot. We'll come home to a little chubby monster"

"Goodnight my love"

"Goodnight"

I can fall asleep with a smile on my face knowing that everything is perfect.