Chapter 59:

* October 31st, 1:00pm *

"We need the drinks on that table, the pumpkins on the fireplace, the buntin has to be semetrical and the-" Blake cuts me off by connecting our lips.

"Stop stressing, go get ready. I'll sort it"

••••••••••••••••••

We moved into our place a couple of weeks ago. It's perfect. All the interior decor is set up just how i imagained it.

This is home.

3 Hours Later:

Blake's POV:

My eyes gaze upon the beautiful figure decending the staircase. Her makeup perfectly in place and her curls bouncing with each step. My arms instantly snake around her to pull her closer. Our faces inches apart.

"I'm so gald i can call you mine my love" i softly kiss her nose- not wanting to smudge any of her makeup.

"Come on you, they'll be here any time" she breaks the kiss and goes to get the drinks from the fridge.

••••••••••••••••

"Adelaine? Where are you? Reece, George and Katie are here" i poke my head through every room to notice she isn't anywhere to be seen. I wonder upstairs and into our room where i open the balcony door.

"They're here my love"

"How long have i been stood here?"

"About half an hour" i smile.

"I didn't realise"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Katie and Reece"

"I'll text George to come upstairs leaving those two alone" i smirk as i pull my phone from my jean pocket and text George.

A few minutes later the familiar face strolls out to us.

"Katie and Reece?" He laughs as to which we nod.

"There are about 20 more people left to arrive so we could maybe exclude ourselves away from them, leaving them with no one but each other?"

"Sounds good" George states.

"Feels go-"

"Don't bother" i cut Adelaine off.

"Now drinks."

"Blake. You've just turned 17. Not 18" George chuckles as he exits the balcony and into the main section of the apartment.

"Our house. Our rules. And i saw a few alcoholic beverages can't hurt anyone. Right?"

Adelaine's POV:

His words play on my mind. Nevermind. I trudge into the living room to be greeting by 3 hugs and the sight of a male i did not want to see. Jake. Jake and i have out history. Let's just leave it at the word 'unpleasant'...

As the night progresses, the rooms fill with people like water in a bath tub. More people had arrived than expected - not that I'm complaining, a party is a party i guess.

I lose sight of Blake which makes me slightly on edge even though i'm in my own home.

"No sign of Blake here i see? I wonder where loverboy could be" a familiar deep voice states from behind me. I turn on my heels to face the tall figure.

"He's probably gone to the bathroom or gone to get drinks. I'm not clingy like you and i actually trust him. Why are you even here?" I spit.

"Rule one i taught you, have respect. I'm a guest here. Now where's my drink?"

"Who do you think i am?! Your personal slave?! I do not think so." I push past him and go to search for Blake.

I've been searching for him all over the house but he's no where to be seen.

The last place i have to look is the bedroom.