chapter 1 "meeting"

A/N:

quick authors note. This is the first official chapter of "best friends"!:D just so you all know the main characters name is Aria. I had forgotten to mention that in the description. I hope you enjoy! PS: there will most likely be grammar mistakes so please be patient and nice about it.

*Aria's p.o.v*

BEEP 

BEEP

BEEP

I shoot straight up and look over at my beeping alarm clock that reads 7:30 a.m.. It takes a second to register why my alarm clock is even set. Then I realize today is my first day of high school and I'm going to be late! I rush downstairs after throwing on some make-up and the God awful uniform I must wear. Lets go I'm late! I scream to my mom who is standing in the kitchen eating a piece of toast which she dropped i'm guessing because of my sudden outburst. 

We finally pull up to the front doors of the dump that is called Foley High School. I lean over giving my mother a quick peck on the cheek before jumping out of the car and slamming the door behind me. I burst through the front doors of the school running at full pace towards my first block but before I can reach the door I'm slammed to the ground by what i'm guessing is another late student. I look up to find my guess was right. Lying on the floor in front of me is a disgruntled looking boy with curly brown hair and small dimples on both his cheeks. Once my head stops spinning from the fall I start to ramble on about how sorry I am. One thing you should know about me is when I'm nervous i tend to talk really fast. While i continue to ramble the boy just stares. After probably about a minute of me apologizing over and over again the boy waves his hand in front of my face. I look up to find a big bright smile plastered on his face and I cant help but to smile along with him. "Hi my name is Maddox." he states. "Hi my name is aria but everyone calls me Ari for short." I smile. "Now see that I understood."  I look at him a bit confused "what do you mean?" "oh well see I'm deaf but i can read lips as long as the person talk's slow enough and a second ago you were talking pretty fast." he smiles. "Oh I'm sorry i talk fast when I'm nervous." i give a small smile "i can tell." he states. "So whats your first class?" he ask. I was about to reply when we were interrupted by a teacher telling us to get to class. I quickly told him I had English room 200. He just smiled at me and took my hand dragging me toward my classroom. I was a bit confused as to what he was doing until he took a seat right behind mine in the same classroom . He then ask to see my schedule. We traded schedules to only then realize we have all the same classes together. I smiled and thought how maybe high school will be different from middle school. 

A/N:

so that is the first chapter to "best friends" I hope everyone likes it. I understand its a bit short and detailed and so yea but most first chapters aren't that great anyway so bare with me:) love you guys!