Chapter 3

*Aria's p.o.v* 

"So scream your heart out, You are the chosen, You got to show them Silence is the enemy" I groaned as the familiar Papa Roach song woke me from my slumber. I grabbed my phone to shut the alarm off the brightness of it causing me to squint my eyes. I hate getting up at 6:30 in the morning! Whoever said school had to start so early I really dislike them! I continued to complain about school until I remembered... Maddox, picking me up, an hour, I gotta get dressed, ahhhhh!!

I hopped in the shower probably the quickest shower I've ever taken, put my awful uniform on along with my favorite pair of customized toms, did my makeup like I usually do just a simple gold eye shadow with a flick at the end of my eyeliner and some mascara. I then proceeded to crimp my red hair and wallah finished. I heard a loud honk come from outside and looked over to my phone which was lite up informing me I have a new text message.

From: Maddox - I'm here get your crazy butt down here :p

To: Maddox - I'm coming don't rush me butt head! Lol ;p

I sent the text and rushed downstairs grabbing my bag and the piece of toast my mom had on the counter for me along with a note.

I love you honey have a great day at school tell this friend I said hi and thank you for taking you to school!:) -mom

When I walked outside Maddox was already at my side holding the car door open like the gentlemen he is. Thank you I smiled and good morning. He smiled and replied with a nod and a wink before closing the door and running around to his side. As soon as he sat down in the driver side he asked whats the note? I just handed it to him. He chuckled "your mom seems nice your really very lucky." "Yea I guess I am!" I said smiling

Today at school wasn't much different from the day before to be fair it was quite boring. All the teachers just talked about a whole bunch of nothing and Maddox and I talked about everything that came to mind. The school day went by fast once again and before we knew it the last bell was ringing and all the students were pilling out into the cramped halls. Maddox and I managed to stay together by holding hands until we reached the exit doors and were able to walk to his car. Maddox held the door open for me like always. When he finally settled in the drivers side i ask "Maddox can we listen to one directions new single story of my life I'm dying to listen to it it just got released today while I was in school.. Please? I smile shyly. "Yes of course I quite like one direction" he smiles as my face brightens up at his statement.

The whole way to my house I have story of my life on replay and Maddox doesn't care at all he even started tapping on the steering wheel learning the beat from the vibrations and sound waves. As we pulled into my driveway I captured Maddox's attention "so I was wondering would you maybe want to come inside for a bit hang out?" I ask nervously. "That sounds great I would love too! " he says before turning the car off and hoping out to open my door. I lead him to my front door and then into the kitchen where we find my mother her back facing us. "Hey Aria how was your day at sch..." She turns around "oh hi you must be Aria's friend my mom walks to Maddox I'm her mom." Maddox smiles nervously and waves "I'm Maddox your a slow talker just like Ari" my mom looks at me confused. "Oh sorry I'm deaf Maddox states realizing her confused expression." my mom just smiles at him "Well! were gonna go up to my room now" I kiss my mom on the cheek and give her a hug before pulling Maddox up the stairs by his hand. once we reach my bedroom I turn to face Maddox "so what would you like to do we can play video games or watch TV or just talk" i smile.. "what kind of video games you got?"  "well I have all the call of duty's and.. "C.O.D he cuts me off mid sentence.. "I love that game!!" he smiles shyly after his small fan girl moment. "c.o.d it is how about the newest one yea?" "yea" he says excitement in his voice. I turn on the TV and xbox and insert the game and hand Maddox his controller.. 

A/N:

cliff hanger!!! sorry the chapter is so short and i haven't been updating I've been having family problems and I'm really busy with school and so yea sorry:/