Pointers (Leonardo)

You were up on your roof, practicing your taekwondo forms. Your belt test was coming up soon and you really wanted to do well. Something Just wasn't right no matter how hard you were trying. Rubbing your face, you sighed disheartened. "What am I not doing right?!"

"You look like you could use some pointers." Said someone behind you.

"I sure could." You said turning around. When you saw a large turtle standing there you couldn't help but squeak. His eyes went wide in surprise. "S-sorry!" you waved your hands in front of you. "I squeak when I'm surprised."

The turtle scratched his head, "You're not going to scream ad run away?"

"Why? Am I supposed to?" You raised an eyebrow. Honestly the turtle seemed more normal then the kids at your school. Looking him over now, he did look like a ninja... That liked the color blue.

"Most people do." He straightened up as he watched you looking him up and down. "D-did you want those pointers or not?" You nodded your head. The two of you bowed to each other and made the first stance. He did the same and began guiding you through the steps.

"Thanks." You said after bowing again.

"You're welcome. I'm Leonardo."

"(Y/N)," you smiled.

"LEO! Let's go!" someone yelled from another rooftop.

"I-uh-gotta go." He laughed nervously with a blush across his cheeks.

You nodded, "Sure. Hey, see you around sometime?"

He began running backward as he waved, "Sure!" You watched him hop off your roof and join three others like him.

"Leo's got a girlfriend!" You heard echo between the buildings.

"MIKEY!" They all yelled. You laughed quietly to yourself as they disappeared through the many apartment buildings.

If you enjoyed this chapter or the whole book please comment below! Sorry if this was short, more to come! ~Alexandria Maxwell