Author's Note

Hey my internet readers! Author-sama here, Alexandria Maxwell at your service.

I just wanted to stop for a minute and have a chat. So:

Hi, how are you guys? Me? I'm okay. Now I know in my fic I wrote a saying I would post again in two weeks and now here we are, almost if not already two MONTHS later. For that I do apologize. I meant to and I have started writing 2 more one shots, I still have them. Life just got in the way. I was in a rut creative wise basically. Plus I had my oldest kid going back to school.

No worries I plan to finish them and put them up. I will not be closing this book up anytime soon. I am simply taking a short breather while I try to finish a book I started a LONG time ago. IF you are one of my followers then you know I've been busting out chapters for one book for the passed few days. I had neglected this story for too long, if you want to know why keep reading or scroll down to the -_-_-_- line.

I neglected the book because I wrote it to branch off another author's book. I won't say who or what book though you probably already know if you read it too. That author said she was going to revise their series and take out the OC's and additional characters. It made me really mad that she was going to do it because it meant my book would be, well... Garbage. You wouldn't be able to go back to her story after they changed it. It took me a LONG time to get over it but now that I have and that they have not changed it yet, I want to get it done or close to done. This is very hard for me since I have a hard time ending a story.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

So now that that is out of my system, I just wanted to shout out to you readers!

I checked my demographics for this book and I'm Amazed really! Some of you are very far away from me but I am soo glad you enjoy this book. You guys are awesome and I love it! Even if I don't get a lot of comments or votes I appreciate the reads.

I love comments too! I understand if some people don't know what to say because it happens to me too. I bite my tongue or fingers when it comes to bad grammar and I do go back through my stories once in a while to check for these. PLEASE let me know with an star (*) and the word and I will go back and change it.

Again, THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS!!! You don't know how much you all mean to my writing. Once I get a few more stories I will post a request page and start taking them.

That's it guys! Thank YOU!!!!

Sincerely~ Alexandria Maxwell