Chapter One: Mabel

Dipper and I had known there were other universes and worlds after Grunkle Ford popped out of the portal. We just didn't know about the other world. The blue world.

     It happened on a regular summer day, a year after we had saved Gravity Falls from his army of monsters.
     "Hey, bro-bro. I think I found something," I said. Dipper raised an eyebrow and sat up in his plush chair in front of the TV. I was perched on that weird skull next to it, and I was just so bored I started reading Dipper's journal.
     "What is it? A black light message?" asked Dipper with a weird teenage boy voice crack. I nodded.
     "It looks like a diary entry. 'I plan to visit the alternate Gravity Falls to pick up samples of the air cmolecules. I will leave next Tuesday.' That's all it says," I say, looking up. Dipper scratched his head.
     "What do you think vthat is?"
     Just then, Grunkle Stan appeared in the doorway with a grin.
     "Kids, guess what! I just successfully microwaved a hot-dog without blowing it up!!" he said proudly.
Dipper and I shot up and jumped up and down. Stan had always managed to blow up anything he was heating up in the microwave.
Stan looked around with a smile, then froze when his eyes landed on the open journal page. "Kids, what's tha-"
All of a sudden, the poopy-head Bill emerged from the floor. We all gasped, like in an old drama movie.n
"I see you've found out about my brother, Will," he said with a one-eyeroll. "And he's worse than me! Go secure him for me, will ya?"
     I guess that wasn't a retorical question.
     Bill grabbed Dipper and I, and waved Stan through the walls.
     His eye began to glow, and soon my mind was even nummer than when I ate all that Smile Dip. I think that went for Dipper, too.
     Bill made a clawing motion in the air, and a swirling, blue portal appeared. And he tossed us in like dirty laundry, and everything went black.