Chapter 8: Wendy

Dipper shoved the amulet into my pocket and pushed me up the stairs, explaining what he knew about them as I stumbled up the steps.
"I think you say whatever, like 'lift Pacifica' in Latin and it'll happen, so make sure to get rid of cameras, guards, and lasers before exploring the shack. If a Pines member comes to check on us, just teleport back here. I guess Gideon's amulet wasn't as powerful as the ones in this world."
We reached the top of the stairs. A big metal trap door above us blocked our path, but I rammed into it and the rusty hinges broke off. The trap door  fell and skittered down the stairs, giving me a big space of room to climb out of.
I gave a short glance towards Dipper and proceeded through the Shack. I rose my hands and said, "Custodes abiit, lasers a manus, abiit cameras!"
The cameras in the corners of the Shack exploded (tiny explosions), the guards vanished, and the lasers were most likely gone. I took a deep breath, and headed to the display case that held the blue amulets.
"Et vade in speculo!" The glasses disappeared, and I snatched four more amulets. I turned, extatic with success, and nearly dropped the amulets. Behind me stood Evil Dipper, Evil Mabel, Soos, Stan, Ford, and Will/Bill. I gulped. Evil Mabel sneered.
"Bus-ted."

❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉

A/N: Sorry for the tiny chapter ;-; Thought I'd leave you guys a cliffhangar :p don't hate me. Anywayyysssss, I will update at latest in two days so you will not be hanging from that cliff for long.

Vote

Comment

Love you all <3

-potato