Chapter 4: Wendy

Dipper and Mabel were locked up. But Dipper and Mabel were laughing in the staricase. This freaked me out. I hoped this did not have to do with Gideon's journal.
"Talk."
Locked up Dipper and Mabel looked scared.
"We come from a parallel universe, where we're good, and Bill—Will's yellow twin brother—is bad, and Wendy, you're like super cool, and Pacifica, you're super rich and practically own Gravity Falls," stutters Dipper. Hypothesis: He is lying.
"Are you sure? You are not searching for the Temple of Clarion?" I say.
"The Temple of Whation?" says locked up Mabel.
I look at Pacifica. She nods. Pacifica is good at seeing if someone is lying.
Hypothesis: They are telling the truth and are possible heroes.
"You're telling the truth...I believe...but how and why did you come here?" says Pacifica.
"We...honestly don't know," says Mabel. She and Dipper look at eachother, then look at us.
"Now it's our turn to ask questions," says Dipper. "What's the Temple of Clarion? And why did Stan mention family business?"
"The Temple of Clarion," begins Pacifica, "is an ancient supernatural temple deep below the earth. But we don't know exactly where. The temple is rumored to be full of magical gems that grant the user limitless power. But over time, the gem will take total control of your body and mind. The Pines twins want them, and they want them badly. And that's a family business, sort of. They sell illegal things, and do stuff like that.
"And they already of two of the gems, as you saw in their outfits," I add.
Locked up Mabel gasps and frantically whispers into locked up Dipper's ear. His eyes widen. Hypothesis: They are sharing secrets. Hypothesis: They have encountered the gems before.
"Do you know anyone by Gideon Gleeful?" says Dipper. I cringe at the name. I used to have a crush on the creep.
"Ah...yes. He has short, black hairc he's pretty thin, and he's always obsessing over a journal with a six finger hand print..." I say awkwardly.
"The Gideon from our world had an amulet like the ones you describe, but we destryed it about a year ago," says Dipper.
"C-can I be of some a-assistence?" asked Will quietly. Mabel smiled and nodded. Dipper looked away.
"The amulets aren't o-only found in those temples...My brother Bill plants them a-all over, at random, for fun. He likes t-to see people turn on their friends."
Pacifica groans.
"Then there's even more of a chance that they find amulets! The whole Pines family will have a set of ten!" groans Pacifica. I know she is right, but I try to hide it.
All of a sudden, we hear a loud whoop from the top of the spiral stairs.
Of all people I expect to save us, this is not who I was planning for.
Robby, the goody-two-shoes of Gravity Falls came safely walking down the stairs. He looks absolutely terrified.
Locked up Dipper and Mabel recoil at the sight of Robby. Maybe he wasn't so nice and smart in there world..
"I guess I'm here to save you guys, i-if you want," says Robby as he rups his arm.
Will looks up and grins. One of his eyes is conpletely yellow.
"Boy, this is getting interesting," he says in a voice that's not his. He shuts his eyes tight, then opens them again. His eyes are normal and wide with terror. He looks like he's about to cry. "Bill," he whispers. "He's here."