21 - Hypnosis

Surprisingly, instead of yelling at me and locking me up, Eisuke took us to the casino floor, where an audience had formed for some kind of show.

We weren't up in the fanciest casino here at the hotel. We were at the lower level one. It's the casino that's open to the general public. The ones on the upper levels are for hotel guests only.

Anyways, we went up with my boy Soryu.

I wanted to be his best friend after I saw the way he saved me. When I saw him break that door down with his gun squad, I knew; there was no way I was gonna be anything but best buddies with this guy. Anything less than that, he'd have my ass killed in less than a minute.

Anyways, I was pretty hungry. Running around getting kidnapped and getting involved with mobs and stuff really wore me out. Don't try that shit at home.

"Hey Eisuke, I'm pretty hungry." I walked a safe distance from him. After all, I didn't want to catch his huge ego anywhere near me. That shit is revolting.

"You can wait. Don't they make you starve where you used to work?" He looks back at me as he walked up to the crowd that had formed around the dark stage.

"Not really." I shrug. Yeah they'd make us do some extreme diets to be all thin and shit for the cameras but...well I'm not about that life anymore now am I?

I rolled my eyes and just decided to wait a bit longer. I honest to god had no energy left to argue with this wall.

We did a good job of staying together up until almost reaching the seats that Eisuke had probably reserved.

More and more people flooded in and slowly they began drowning me into the waves of people, pulling me away from Eisuke and Soryu.

"Ah fuck." I say as soon as I figure out that I'm nowhere near them. As soon as I think I'm lost in the crowds, I feel a slender, yet big hand take hold of my wrist gently, and tugging me forward.

"Thanks." I sigh in relief, looking down at the ground and thank whom I thought was Soryu.

"Tsk. Don't get lost again."

Ugh.

I quickly withdraw my wrist from Eisuke's grasp and scowl at him. "Oh trust me. If that means not getting touched by you, I won't."

He just throws me a dirty look before continuing forward.

Ew I have rich bitch cooties.

Just to clarify, I'm not rich, I literally lived in debt as a K-pop star.

I roll my eyes and continue forward, taking a seat beside Soryu, whom sat beside Eisuke.

A few minutes into people filing in and until the clock struck 11:00pm. As soon as it does, lights flash on the stage. It was so god damn bright, I almost thought I was ascending into heaven.

"Ladies and gentleman— not boys and girls because this is a casino..." people chuckle throughout the crowds. "Welcome to tonight's entertainment corner!"

A blond woman emerges from the shadows with a white mask that had a beak down the center. Her dress was white, short in the front and long in the back. Let me tell you, this girl was wearing some sharp ass heels. She could try stabbing some bitch and it'd go right through like a knife through fish.

She looked out into the crowd and smiles as everyone claps. "Have you ever wondered what it might be like to be able to tell people what to do, anything; I mean like, your wish is their command-" She asks. "Well, tonight- I can make that wonder into a reality... with hypnosis! I need 4 volunteers! Preferably people who came with friends-."

Hm..interesting.

She began picking people out of the crowd, that's when I got a great idea that woke me the fuck up.

I look over at Eisuke and he looks over at me, at Soryu, then back at me again.

Yoo...are we thinking the same thing?

Honestly it hurt my soul; the thought of sharing the same ideas with Eisuke. 'Great minds think alike' definitely didn't apply to this situation, but...

I hella want to see Soryu do some crazy shit on stage.

Both Ichinomiya and I stand and call the girls attention from our seats, that were more visible than individuals in the crowd.

When she looked over to us we pointed at Soryu for her to take.

The girl smiles and walks over. She reaches her hand out to Soryu. "Sir, would you like to participate?"

Soryu scowls at us and the girl. "No."

"Soryu...are you scared?" Eisuke asked him tauntingly.

"Do you really-" I begin, following Eisuke's lead. "..really think she can get into your head? Are you that weak minded?"

The girl still had her hand extended, but Soryu didn't take it. He sighed and stood, walking onto the stage as the 4th participant.

While the girl sat the volunteers, I began brainstorming for things that I wanted Soryu to do while under hypnosis. This was my one and only chance to see him fuck around.

And you best believe I was not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

A/N: LMAO YOOO. WHAT IS SHE GONNA HAVE POOR SOR DO

It's been a while since I been on. Schools out and you best believe I'm gonna make the most of this summer vacation. I'm gonna keep myself busy writing the days I don't work.

Off topic, well- kinda on topic. Basically, Imma be gone two weeks. Going to Japan for a mini exchange program we got going on at my school. Would you guys be interested in seeing that, or reading about it? Just curious since I know some of ya'll are big fans of Japan.

Let me know what ya think. Thanks for reading! <3