dinner disaster

Lucious was sitting in his office when his sister came in.

Maria said "Lucious why won't tell me what's going on?"
Lucious said "It something you shouldn't be concerned about, I told you I'm fine."
Maria looked at her brother and "Would you quick with the BS and tell me what's going on?"
Lucious looked at his sister and said "If I tell you, it can not leave this office."
Maria sat down and said "I won't tell no one."

Lucious said "I have ALS, and it's serious."
Maria was trying not to cry, she said "How long lucious?"
Lucious looked down and said " six months maybe least."
Maria said "How come you didn't tell me?"
Lucious said "cause I didn't want you to worry."
Maria said "Oh I'm going to worry."
Lucious got up from his desk and went to hug his sister and said "Everything is going to be ok."
Anika came through the door and said "Oh is everything ok?"
Lucious said "everything is fine."

Later on that night, lucious had dinner at his house, with the whole family.

Everyone was sitting down, before hakeem could eat, Maria slapped him in the back of the head

Everyone was sitting down, before hakeem could eat, Maria slapped him in the back of the head. Maria said "Boy, we have to say grace first."
Jamal and andre laughed under their breath.
Maria said "Cookie would do the honors?"
Cookie said "I would to."
Cookie stood and up said grace.

The pray started out good, then cookie said something and we all look her like she was crazy.

After dinner, we all sat around until Anika had to say something smart out her mouth.
"So maria, you know I don't mind you saying here and all but when are you going back to place?"
Maria said "my place is almost done, this week actually, and when it's done, I don't have to see your ugly ass anymore."
Everyone knew not to get on Maria bad side, and Anika has cross that line.
Anika said "You need to know your place."
Maria said "I know my place, and you know to yours which is laying on your back."
Maria took a sip her wine, as she saw her nephews trying not laugh.
Anika said "You think your funny?"
Maria got up and said "Anika don't try  me, I would wipe the floor with you."
Anika stood up acting like she was going to do something.
They got into each other face, before anyone could react, Anika pushed Maria. Maria punch Anika in the face.

Everyone got up quick, jamal and hakeem had to pull their aunt of Anika. Lucious pick up Anika off the floor.
Maria said "I'm good, let me go."
The boys hesitated at first then let her go.
When they let her go, Maria ran back over to Anika,  but before she could andre grab his aunt before Maria  could get a hold of her.
Andre said "calm down, how about you come stay with me and Rhonda, until you cool down?"
Maria calm down and said "Fine, I don't have time to go to jail anyway tonight for murder, come with Rhonda and help me pack."
They both left and went upstairs.
Cookie said "Well, that was a dinner disaster, I'll never forget."