i can't believe you

Everything was going good. Well sort of. Jamal was trying to be a good dad to Lola. Maria was helping him anyway she could.
When maria was hanging out with Jamal and Lola she got a phone called. She was so busy she didn't look on the screen to see who was calling her. She press the call button on her Bluetooth and said hello.
"Hey stranger."
Maria rolled her eyes and walks into the next room. Jamal looks at his aunt with confusion.
When maria was out ear shot she said "you got some nerves to call me. And how did you get my number?"
The person on the phone said "I have my ways."
Maria rolled her eyes and said "What do you want, I haven't seem you since you know what."
The person on the phone said "I know and I wanted to talk you about that."
Maria said "fine, just text me the address and I'll be there."
Maria hung up the phone. When she turned around Jamal was standing right there.
Maria said "how much did you hear?"
Jamal said "I heard enough, what's going on?"
Maria said "I'm just meeting an old friend, there is nothing to worry about." She kissed Jamal cheek and left.

When Maria got to the address, she looked and saw it was cemetery.
"What the hell." Said Maria
She got out of her car when she the person.
Maria said "of all places, really Xavier."
Xavier was maria ex. He left when Maria had the miscarriage. And for some reason he back.

Xavier said "I'm back because I want to apologize for just leaving you, and I want us to start over

Xavier said "I'm back because I want to apologize for just leaving you, and I want us to start over."
Maria said "I don't know."
C
Xavier said "I'm not rushing you, I'll give you time to think."
He got onto his car and left.

Later on that at lucious house. Everything was fine until Olivia and some guy came in looking for Lola. Lucious was trying to calm the guy down when the guy had the gun to Jamal head. But lucious stepped in ask the guy to point the guy at him because he said that he is Lola real father.
But before the guy could shoot. Malcolm came and shoot the guy in the head.

When things seem to calm down. Lucious was trying to apologize. Maria was not having that, she slaps him and said "I can't believe you, you have told me."
Lucious didn't have any words to say.
Hakeem said "come on aunt maria, I'll take you."
Everyone had left and lucious felt alone.