Videos

HANNAS POV:

The next day everything went back to normal. Well as normal as being famous can get. I kinda wanna do a remake of Melanie Martinez's song Doll house. I smiled. The boys were recording at the moment because they haven't for a long while.

I had videos made before hand in case of something like this. They were edited too. I have just been uploading those. So I walked up to my recording room. I turned on my camera and I sat down with my guitar on my lap.

"Hey guys it's H2ODelirious here! HAHAHA! So anyway the boys are recording some shit. ANYWAY!!! I decided to make my own version of Melanie Martinez's song Dollhouse so it fits me more. So here it goes..." I lifted my guitar up and started to play the melody.

Hey girl, open the walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family.
When you walk away, is when we really play
You don't hear me when I say,
"Dad, please wake up.
Mom's with a slut, and your daughter is smoking cannabis."

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

Hey girl, look at my mom, she's got it going on
Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry.
When you turn your back she pulls out a flask
And forgets theres infidelity.
Uh-oh, she's coming to the attic, plastic,
Go back to being plastic.

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

Hey girl (hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl...)
Hey girl, open your walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your sister, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

When the songs over I clear my throat. "So yeah guys tell me what you think of it. So yeah. BYE!" I waved to the camera and I shut off the camera. I walked over to my computer and went and uploaded it quickly. I then stretched and cracked my neck, fingers, toes, and back.

I then got up and walked to the gaming room. I heard someone yell "FOCK!!!" I giggled. I then walked into the room and saw Daithi throw his controller across the room.

"DAVID DONT THROW MY SHIT UNLESS YOU WANNA BYE ME A NEW CONTROLER!!!" I yelled. Everyone turned to look at me. My face was red. Not from anger but embarrassment. I just made a fool of myself in front of my friends too.

"Sorry Del..." he said quietly. But not so quietly to were I couldn't hear him. I crossed my arms over my chest and made a 'Hmph' noise. David hung his head in shame.

Soon I was laughing my ass off. Soon everyone was laughing with me. Once I calmed down I looked at him and just smiled. I rolled my eyes. "It's fine bro." I said while still smiling like an idiot. He looked up at me. And just smirked. I rolled my eyes again at his expression.

"Now finish your guys shit so we can do stuff." I said in my guy voice aka Delirious voice. They nodded and finished up in 10 minutes flat. I nod when they all finish there recordings.

They put there headphones down. I smiled at them. "Now edit. I can wait a bit longer boys" they nod and get to editing.

Evan gets done first so we went to the living room. Evan sat down first. I jumped over the couch and laid my head on his lap. He had no problem with that. He soon started to gently rub my hair. Rubbing girls hair is like our kryptonite. It's so fucking calming to us though.

Soon enough all the boys get done editing. It took them all fucking 2 hours. Yeah that's a fast edit but I fell asleep on Evans lap. He woke me up when everyone was done.

"Gather around children for I have a tale to tell." They all gathered around me and looked at me with curiosity in there eyes. I then started the story. "Alright so Once long ago..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
CLIFF HANGER BOI!!!