(Insirt title)

Today Evan has to go home. He told me that he loves me. I told him about my feelings and shit. I'm sad he has to go. But when he was here the extra time we didn't update. We just laid around and watched movies and did couple like shit. I dropped him off at the airport. When I got home I went upstairs and decided to make a vlog.

"What's up everybody! Delirious here!!!" I said in my guy voice. I then laughed.

"So as some of you may know the crew stayed here for a month and a few days. Evan stayed a little longer and that's why we haven't updated in a while." I smiled at the camera.

"I wanted to tell y'all what happened. Well not all of it but one of the stories. So we all went to a club one night. Tyler and Mini were drinking beers and doing what they do. CaRtOoNz Lui Nogla Brock and Brian were doing whatever and I see some random bitch start trying to flirt with him. I was all like 'He ain't gonna do nothin with that hoe. DO IT FOR SIMONE!!!' So I walked up to him and, Simone don't kill me please, I yelled at the girl "Um Excuse me! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!?!?!" Marcel looked so fucking confused at that moment cause he knew I wasn't his gf and whatever. The bitch walked over to me and guess what she did. She slapped me. That had me pissed.

I had cracked my neck. People were looking me then. Everyone was silent. The music as stopped too. I started laughing at her and her eyes went wide. My laugh let her know who I was. "I'm so sorry Hanna!!!" She yelled. I grabbed the bitch by her neck and lifted her in the air. Terror struck her eyes.

"What's my name?" I said copying Francis aka Ajax from deadpool. And she said Delirious so then I dropped her.

We got wasted and blah blah blah. We all got tattoos. That's what this video is about. So here they are. "

I showed the camera my tattoos and did my outdo and uploaded it.