Cute bonus A&J

JASON'S POV----

"Baby!" Abbie whines from the bathroom, I hurry up the last few steps with the ice I went to get from the fridge.

Turning into the bathroom, I slow and look at my gorgeous wife; her pale skin has a shine from sweat and her body shakes with the after math of vomiting all night.

But she is still the most beautiful girl in the world to me.

"I'm here baby." I whisper as I sit next to her by the toilet on the bathroom floor.

She lays her head on my shoulder and I listen to her shallow breathing, then she sits up fast and pukes again.

I grab her hair and rub up and down her back, whispering I love you in her ear as the frustrated tears fall down her face.

"You don't mean that." She croaks once she has rinsed her mouth.

"What don't I mean?" I tuck a pick of hair behind her ear and look into those breath taking blue eyes.

"That you love me right now, like this." She motions to her puke scented self.

"Oh baby, I wouldn't have you any other way. I love all of you. Your dressed up and sassy self, your pissed of screaming self, your crying for no reason self, "she laughs slightly and rolls her eyes at me, "I love your sweat pants and lazy days self. Abbie I love you. Your all I need."

I lean forward and kiss her forehead, letting my lips linger on her slightly salty forehead.

"Come on love, let's go watch a movie." I move her onto my lap and scoop her up, taking her down stairs and setting her on the couch.

Once she is comfortable, I go and open a can of her favorite soup, Campbell's chicken and stars, then get her a cup of ice water with a bendy straw.

When the soup is heated I walk back to the couch and sit her up in my lap, then hand it to her as I take the hair tie off my wrist to put her hair into a high messy bun so it's off her hot neck.

She leans back against my chest and I lightly kiss her neck as she eats her soup slowly.

"How did I get so lucky?" She asks once her soup is gone.

I lace my arms around her waist and let my cool skin touch her burning flesh under her shirt.

"I'm the lucky one." I kiss her cheek and cuddle her closer to me.

We watch her favorite movie and then start talking about the baby.

"I like the name Jenny." I say rubbing my hand on Abbie's small baby bump.

"No way, I'll just think of Harry Potter every time I'm talking to her." Abbie laughs and I do too.

"What about Megan?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No, there was this crazy groupie named Megan and she scared the crap out of me." I shiver and Abbie laughs loudly.

"Hmmm, how about Maddie?" Abbie says once we stop joking about the groupies.

I think about the name and it does sound right, but I'm not sure.

"It's a maybe." Abbie nods in agreement and I rub her belly again, then turn Abbie to face me.

I connect our lips and then kiss down her neck and chest, down to her belly button.

"Hi baby girl." I whisper to the baby bump.

Abbie laughs and runs her fingers through my hair.

"I love you, my little princess, little fireball." Abbie laughs again and I love the sound of her laughter.

It's something I treasure so much.

The sound of her voice, the glances she gives me, the way she holds my hand, how the simplest of actions make my heart take off on a high speed chase.

She is my everything.

My voice gets trapped in my throat as I come back to reality that my love is in danger. Our baby is in danger.

"Baby girl," I croak as tears raise in my eyes, "please don't take your mama away from me. Please ask who ever your with, whatever higher power there is that you both can stay with me, let me love you for ever and protect you." The tears roll out and kiss my loves skin, her fingers gripped in my hair.

"Jason," her voice coated in sadness, "I love you more than life."

I gently rest my chin on her belly and look at my love, her eyes brimming with tears now too.

"I love you more than life too." Slowly I rest above her with my hand on either side of her head with my fingers playing in her messy hair.

I look into her eyes and she looks into mine; she is my world, everything I need, everything I've ever wanted, she is what the word love truly means.

There is not one thing about this beautiful girl that I'd change, but I know that someday soon, that someday soon growing closer; she could be gone.

And in return I'd be getting our beautiful baby girl.

Tears pour down my cheeks and land on my loves face, her tears streaming into her hair.

We don't speak, we don't sob.

We just let each other memorized one others face, out it feels to be touched by the other, how the other smells and breathes.

The sound of our heart beats between us, our chest grazing with each breath, the beats off, but making a musical rhythm that I don't ever want to forget.

"I love you." She whispers and her hand cups my cheek, "Jason, I love you. I don't know how else to word how I feel about you, because words are no where near strong enough. I'd do anything to eliminate the fear and unknown that will come when our baby comes into this world, but I can't. So please promise me you will keep living for the both of us." She lets out a slight sob.

"Please Jason, promise me you won't give up living if I'm not here."

I sob, unable to make words as the pain hits my chest as the thought of my love not being here sinks into my mind.

"Jason," Abbie whispers in my ear and kisses my neck, "promise me."

"I promise." I sob louder and hold onto her tightly, because she might not be in my arms forever like how we planned.