3

It was a long and tiring day at work. She just got home and sighed in relief as realisation set in that he wasn't home. Home.. she never thought she'd ever call this place home. But eventually things do have a knack of changing.

Opening the fridge she got her stress reliever, Ben n Jerry's Cookie dough ice cream and made her way to the living room. Switching on the TV, she plopped down on the couch. Nothing interested her on the TV and before she knew it she was in a deep slumber drifting through last night's events. She had no fucking idea why he freaked out like that.

She was trying too hard to forget anything related to him, when she felt it. Her body tensed and her eyes shot open. And there he was in his whole glory, his face mere inches away from her and both hands on the headrest on either side of her head.

She gulped. His expression was unreadable. His eyes cold. She tried to speak but it felt like she didn't even know how to open her mouth. Then after some struggle she spoke, "John, what are you doing ?", in a small voice.

He seemed to be searching something in her eyes. "You still talking to him ?", he asked in the same cold voice he used last night. With that, last night's events became more clear in her head.

He knew about Johann. Her cheating, lying, manipulative asshole boyfriend.

"Are you ??", he asked again snapping her from her thoughts. This time she replied in an instant, "No."
"Good." He sounded satisfied, but his face gave nothing away. And, he kept staring at her.

Even after what seemed like eternity when he still didn't moved away, she gulped again.
"You look nervous. Are you ?"
"Maybe."
"Am I intimidating you ??"
She gulped again, trying not to break eye contact. And answered truthfully, not that lying was an option. He always had a way to know whenever she tried to lie. "Well, you do have that effect on people."
"Is that so ?", he cocked his head to left.
"Yes."
'Damn, this guy was intimidating and he knew it.' She was nervous due to that fact he seemed even more close to her body than before. She licked her lips.
His eyed her lips and something changed in his eyes. He groaned internally, she definitely had no idea what effect she had on him.

"You shouldn't have done that."
She was surprised by that. For one, she had no idea what was he talking about. And two, his voice sounded a little strained. She didn't had it in her to question him, but her curiosity got the better of her. "What do you mean ?"

She sounded so confused and looked so innocent yet sexy right there that he had no control over his actions.
He groaned out loud. "This..", he said and imitated her actions from earlier. He leaned forward and licked her lower lip. She gasped and then as he moved away saw a smirk creeping on his delicious lips.

She almost snapped at herself. Where were these thoughts coming from.

She sat there with parted lips breathing heavily, that almost made him want to take her then and there.
So he moved away and started towards his bedroom.

To say she was shocked would be an understatement. But when he started towards his bedroom, she just knew she had to stop him.

"John.."
Her voice made him stop in his track. After a moment, he turned around with the same look in his eyes, took her hand and led her with him.

Once in his bedroom, he left her hand, walked to his wardrobe and pulled out an old T-shirt.

The moment he left her hand she felt weird, like she almost missed his touch. With the T-shirt in hand he sat on his bed and motioned her to come to him.

She had no idea why but she immediately obeyed him. He had her stood between his legs. Her body was tensed again, but she wasn't nervous anymore.

He whispered, "I'm going to help you change", that made her eyes go wide but she didn't pushed him away.

He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She shivered at his touch, and he loved the the effect he had on her.

She was still in her work clothes, a white dress shirt and a red pencil skirt. Her shirt was tucked in her skirt.
He pulled her shirt out and ever so slowly started unbuttoning it from the bottom.
At this point she couldn't look in his eyes. She had intimate moments with men, but she was still virgin. And the fact that the man stripping her of her clothes was the most intimidating man she ever met, wasn't helping her. She kept her eyes on his hands while she felt him staring at her.

With each button her breathing became more labored.

And then suddenly she fell down from the chair she'd been day-dreaming on. She snapped out to reality and laughed to herself realizing the effect this damn book had on her. Seriously though, some books are just that great.