Forever/Epilouge

Here is the end!

The POV changes near the middle so look out for that!

Thank you to everyone who has read this! You are all amazing! Make sure you check out The Unbreakable Bond because that is going to be over soon.:) Also, check out Scömìchelle and Traumatized Love! Those two are my most favorite books I have ever written!

Onto the story!

WARNING: multiple deaths

The last day of group sessions came quickly, much to everyone's dismay. They smiled weakly at each other, tearing up a bit as they thought about leaving one another. All stayed quiet until...

"What day did it happen?"

Everyone looked up at Jackson, looks of confusion on their faces. She cleared her throat, rephrasing her statement.

"What day did you guys face your...situations?"

The five friends looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders as they thought about their answer. They all smiled at each other, ready to answer.

3, 2, 1.

"December 21st."

They all widened their eyes, not expecting to have their situations happen on the same day. Jackson smirked, standing up to leave the room for a little while.

"I knew that all of your situations happened on the same day. I put you guys together so you could connect with each other. I actually had a dream with you five together and I knew that I couldn't miss that opportunity. I'll let you guys talk."

Jackson left the room, the silence consuming the room until Mitch spoke up, his voice still quiet yet holding that happiness it had before Trevor hurt him the first time.

"Wow, did that really happen?"

"Yep," Kirstie murmured, shaking her head. She had her hand on her stomach, rubbing it around in slow circles. "Looks like Jackson isn't bad after all."

"Looks like we were always made for each other," Scott replied quietly, playing with the bracelet on his arm. One that was engraved with Scott Hoying, Severe Epilepsy. "I can't believe that. Does that stuff even happen?"

"I guess so," Avi answered, wrapping a gentle arm around Mitch's shoulders. He looked down at Mitch, sighing sadly as he held the younger boy's hand gently. "How long did the doctor say you have?"

Mitch looked at his lap, not liking the attention on him. He put his head on Avi's shoulder, tearing up a bit before answering.

"Three years without treatment. People live way past that though with treatment. Some are sixty, but I don't think I'll live for that long."

Avi teared up himself, looking at the others. Kirstie still has her hand on her stomach and Scott was still playing with his bracelet, tears in their eyes. Kevin was elsewhere mentally, his stare blank as he looked at nothing. It's been hard for Kevin ever since his no-good parents kicked him out. He tried to say he was okay, but everyone knew he was lying.

Avi remembered watching Rent this last weekend with Mitch, after he had been diagnosed with AIDS. There were two characters that reminded Avi of him and Mitch, a tear rolling down his cheek as he smiled at Mitch.

"You'll be my queen and I'll your be your moat."

Mitch smiled, a tear rolling down his as he kissed Avi gently. They separated, holding each other's hands tightly.