Chapter 2

~3rd POV~

~3rd POV~

(Y/N) wraps herself into a towel from one of the cabinets in the bathroom, that she already knew about, and gets ready for the night. Once she's done, she tries to lay down and let the fatigue slip away from her with the help of sleep.

But of course... Something just had to happen.

'What's that smell?... Is that... Smoke?!'

She hears loud noises from downstairs, and instantly gets out of bed in her attire, which is just her clothes from today, and rushes down stairs to see what all the fuss is about. As she jumps down the stairs and locates the sound, which is the kitchen.

Poor (Y/N) was confused at the sight in front of her. There in front of her was Arthur, who was using a fire extinguisher on a bowl of cereal... This causes her to twitch. 'How can someone catch a bowl of cereal on fire?... How does that even happen?'

She unconsciously lets out a giggle at this thinking 'He somehow did the impossible!!' This thought caused her giggles to turn into flat out laughs. This causes the Brit to turn around surprised at the angelic voice, he of course didn't expect to see of all people.

When she started laughing, this causes his chest to warm up, and put upon a small embarrassed laugh. She finally calms down, whiling away the remaining tears from laughing too hard. "How is that even possible? To burn cereal? Cereal, as in nothing flammable is supposed to be used to make it!"

"W-well love, I was getting hungry and decided to make myself something.. And well... This happened." "What kind of cereal did you even use to cause this?!?" "Cheerios, love." "Oh my gosh! The most inflammable cereal! How?!?" "Well love, let's just say I'm not your ordinary cooker."

"Cooker? Where? I don't see one?" "Bloody hell! Why does everyone say the same thing!? I know how to cook, I swear!" Once Arthur said this, (Y/N) fell silent and instantly freezed up with a surprised face. This causes Arthur to look concerned at her. "Love?"

For a moment she looks on the brink of tears, and looks down. "I forgot... You weren't Oliver..." And mumbling about how "Ollie doesn't curse, ever." Silence fell upon the two as no one dared to say anything, for Arthur was horrified that if he did, he would break the time he had with (Y/N).

Sadly, that was bound to happen. (Y/N) instantly steps back, and turns around and runs back to her room. This causes Arthur to nearly yell out her name but stops, knowing that the girl is probably still not used to him, or this situation for that matter.

He looks up to where (Y/N) ran off longingly, and turns back to his business before. He threw away his 10th bowl this month for burning cereal. Simply not hungry anymore, he makes his way back up to his room, across from (Y/N)'s, to call it a night.

He lingers in front of (Y/N)'s door, listening for anything, like crying. When he hears none, he gets slightly worried but doesn't want to intrude, so he trudged into his room and lowered himself inside of his bed. Before he nods off to sleep, he thinks to himself

'Be patient, you are a British gentleman for crying out loud, you could wait forever if having to.'

'How could I of have forgotten so easily?'

(Y/N) thought bitterly, tossing and turning in her bed with frustration in mind. 'I let myself slip up this one time, I won't let this happen again. Why would I get all buddy buddy with my boyfriend's killer? Have I gone insane?' Her mind was starting to shut down and nod off into sleep, she was so tired and exhausted due to today's event that she couldn't catch a break for even a moment without

having even thoughts in her mind. Finally deciding to let her sleep take over, she thought it would be best to just sleep on it. With that she drifted off into her dream world.

Morning fell upon Arthur, as the light shone right through the curtains of his room causing him to squint when he opened his eyes. Once he was awoken, he trudged his way to his dresser and got in his day clothes, and got ready for the day ahead. 'I wonder if (Y/N) is up already.. What time is it?' He thought to himself.

He looked over to his clock on the wall to see it was precisely 8:40am. 'Should I go down stairs and make breakfast for her and bring her it in bed?' He blushed at the idea of it, thinking that's what regular couples do.

'Yet again, she may be sleeping, and I don't want the love to be awoken to the smell of smoke, if a possibility.' Arthur thought considerately, deciding on the idea he just brought up. 'I'll ask her when she wakes up, or if I even see her today..' This brought upon a frown on his expression.

'I hope (Y/N) is ok, maybe she's still upset over last night? Or still upset over the situation... Or both!' He just decides to leave his room and plan to read a good book down stairs in the living room. As he works his way down stairs he first

goes to his library and picks out a fantasy, mystery book to read in the mean time. When he comes back into the living room however, he hears someone in the kitchen, which causes him to freeze up. 'Surely that isn't (Y/N)...' He thinks as he cautiously walks into the kitchen 

and what surprises him the most is that there stood (Y/N) making something in the kitchen, that looked like pancakes. Confused he calls out her name absentmindedly, which gives him a glance over the shoulder as a reply and to continue on with her work. 

"Up early aren't you love? I'm surprised." He said more to himself but got a reply instead from (Y/N) herself. "Why? was I not supposed to wake up at this time or something?" (Y/N) says with irritation clear in her voice as she speaks. 

"No, no, no. Not at all! I'm just surprised that's all." This causes (Y/N) to give him a confused look but turns back to what she was doing. Arthur just decides to let her do her own thing, while he tries to sit and read a nice relaxing book. 

Authors Note

Typing this a 1:40am so I'm sorry if it's lacking common sense or anything involving your brain LOL 

also I personally don't know anything about flammable cereal and stuff so I'm sorry if my facts aren't 

Right!