Chapter 9

~3rd POV~

April 26th xxxx. So far it has been a month since (Y/N) (L/N) has been in the new Kirkland residence. The two have been mellowed down from the drama completely, and only seemingly getting closer and closer to one another. The two seemed to share even their deepest secrets with one another.

(Y/N) got used to his ways, while Arthur got used to hers. For (Y/N), she got used to ordering food, eating out, or making it herself. Or him talking to his imagination friends randomly. While for Arthur, he had to get used to the monthly visits, or finding girl clothing in the washer when doing the laundry.

All is well. The two were currently in the kitchen making pancakes... Or, were.. Making pancakes. "Hah! You call that throwing you sissy!" "I'm highly offended! I'll let you know I am a-ack!" Arthur was interrupted by a sudden blow to the face by (Y/N).

"Ya ya, a British gentleman, yes we all get it Mr. Kirkland." She said while giggling. The two were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. And no, not just once, but multiple times, leading to yelling outside as well.

The two looking confused at the door, then glancing at one another warily, (Y/N) replied with "Were you expecting company today?" "Not at all." Arthur, being of course the gentleman he is, decided to get the door, but yet again he was also scared the person outside would break the doorbell.

"Iggy! Bro! Open up the door! Iggy brows!" "You bloody wanker! I'm coming, don't break the door!"

Arthur finally opening the door, revealing, you guessed it, the Alrfred, and of course Matthew. Sadly, America didn't really notice him there.

Alfred, who openly walked into the house without invitation, saw the mess in the kitchen. "Woah Iggy! You made a mess in the-woah! Bro whose this beautiful chick?" Arthur instantly hurried into the kitchen, letting Matthew into the house beforehand.

"Alfred! Who gave you permission to enter the house!?" "Haha! Sorry Iggy! I was totally eager to see you and all! So was Matthew but, I have no clue where he went again!" "A-ah.. I'm ri-" "Oh well! He'll show up sooner or later! Haha!"

(Y/N) looked over to the boy pitifully, in which he noticed her stare as well, causing his face to blush in bewilderment and embarrassment. "Iggy, bro, when did you get a girl?!" "Bloody American, would you please stop yelling inside!" Arthur's outburst caused Alfred to laugh his heroic laugh.

"Ah sorry dude, anyway just wanted to pay a visit! To see how you're doing, only to see you have a pretty lady in here! And you didn't even tell me!" Alfred said, placing a hand over his heart and gasping dramatically.

At this point, Arthur was rubbing his temples in annoyance. "Well... Since the two have decided to show up, and you're probably quite confused, I'll be introducing-" "Hey there! My names Alfred!" "Bloody hell! Alfred I wasn't done ta-" "So have you and Iggy been dating for a while?" Arthur just decided to give up, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Ah well, no we are not dating, and my name is (Y/N)." She said shaking his hand, and by shaking, she means him dragging her entire arm up and down rapidly. "Seriously?! I would've thought you guys would've already banged!" "Alfred F. Jones! That is highly inappropriate to say to a lady!"

As the two bickered back and forth, (Y/N) decided to turn to look at Matthew. "Why hello, I'm (Y/N), you must be Matthew I assume?" "Y-yes... Y-you can s-see m-me?" Matthew asked timidly, hoping to not get his hopes up. "Why of course, to me you are in plain sight." "R-really?" (Y/N) simply

nodded at his question, somewhat confused as to why he was so surprised as to why she can see him. "Well... T-that's a f-first." He said, mumbling quietly just barely above audible, staring at the floor. (Y/N) looked at him sadly, replying "I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be your friend Matthew, if you want." "Really? Y-you mean it?" She simply nodded at his surprise.

While over where Arthur and Alfred are.. "Dude! You need to confess! Or she might be swooped up! Or lose interest in you!" Alfred whisper shouted towards Arthur, motioning towards Matthew and (Y/N) continuing on their talk.

Atthur suddenly felt a burning in his chest upon seeing (Y/N) and Matthew talking so friendly. Clenching his fists he said "There's no way I'd be able to say it! It's impossible..." "Nothing's impossible dude! Get the dudette and claim her yours!" "I don't know..."

silence fell upon the two, and Alfred stared at him blankly, but instantly getting a smirk at an idea that formed inside him. "Well, if you don't, then I will!" This caused Arthur to become flustered, and feel betrayed. "You wouldn't..." "Well dude, you can't just leave a pretty girl standing there, she can't wait forever you know! That's why..."

He looked over to (Y/N) who was talking with Matthew, and instantly ran over to her. "Hey (Y/N) what were you guys making?" He said touching her shoulder, which had a little flour on it. "Ah, well we were trying to make pancakes." "P-pancakes?!" Matthew whisper shouted.

"Wow dudette! Let's continue on then! Man Matthew would love to be here, since the dude lives on pancakes!" "A-Alfred I'm ri-" without further ado, Alfred dragged (Y/N) back to the kitchen instantly working on the pancakes with the female. "So, since Iggy obviously isn't the one cooking, are you the one cooking? Or ordering out?" Alfred asked

looking at (Y/N) with eccentric blue eyes. This statement caused (Y/N) to start laughing, and Arthur to scowl at the American's words. "We do one of each every now and then and switch off." Alfred decided to lean in closer to (Y/N) randomly close to her face, causing her to blush, and Arthur to turn more furious.

As their faces were merely inches away from each other's, Alfred whiped his thumb over (Y/N)'s cheek. "Sorry, there was a spot of flour on your face." This caused (Y/N) to nearly overheat, she certainly wasn't ready for that. Arthur stared at the scene with a shadow across his face and pure rage filled eyes. While Alfred just continued to smirk.

"That bloody American swine, what does he think he's doing?"

"Sorry Iggy, this had to be done. Let the mission begin."

Authors Note

Has it been long since I've updated? I can't really tell in honesty (⌒-⌒; ) A love triangle has appeared? Gasssspppp. I just wanted to say, I feel really bad for cutting off Matthew during this story! Sorry Mattie! D; but I tried to make this a 'Canada Accepting' story to where she talks to him so... Hopefully that helps? See you next update! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ​​​​​​​