Arthur's After Story

It is March 24 the year of xxxx, 10 years after the fateful encounter. The relationship between the two have just increased, and are still madly in love with each other. After 3 years of dating, (Y/N) became a Kirkland, and after 3 years of marriage, the two had a baby. (Y/N) and Arthur now have a wonderful bundle

Of joy with them, a sweet 4 year old boy, who has the hair, the face structure, and yes the eyebrows, of Arthur. While he has the eyes, and personality of you. You decided to name him Christopher. Although he had your personality, he seemed to take after his father in interests such as magic and reading.

Congratulations, he took after your cooking, you do not have to worry about two times the fire in the kitchen. Christopher is a healthy boy, who has a decent amount of friends, and loves to play with Flying Mint Bunny and all the mythical creatures. Yes, he can see them just like Arthur.

So here they are, the Kirkland family, sitting in a field on a sunny afternoon. The couple, on the hill with a blanket and a picnic basket, and Christoper chasing after Flying Mint Bunny. Arthur, holding a book in one hand, the other holding (Y/N)'s hand. (Y/N) just watching in glee at her young son.

"Arthur?...." Arthur replying with a 'hm' sound while giving the female a slight squeeze, showing that he was listening. He was still consumed Into the mystery book he was currently reading. "It's almost been a full 10 years since the whole fiasco, two days." She said calmly, letting the wind blow.

This got Arthur's attention, and he placed down the book, of course putting the bookmark in place before. He stroked (Y/N)'s hand with his thumb, replying with "Yes... It seems like just yesterday we were in a tight situation, you hating me, and I trying to get closer. Certainly not a good start." Having a chuckle near the end of his sentence.

This got a light laugh from the female, causing the man to smile lovingly at her. "Yes, not the best terms to meet on, but it all somehow worked out." "You don't understand how hard I worked, love! It was frustrating to try and control myself!" "Control yourself?" "Yes! You were all I thought about, and I constantly had to try to be careful of what I said so I didn't come on too strong!"

"Awww... You did that much restraint for me? And wait so you won't come on too strong?" "That's right, you've always been so beautiful and lovely that I've wanted you since the day I saw you with him." "Heh... So if I started acting the same way I did back then, would I still be on your mind 24/7?" She said in a teasing matter.

"Bloody hell! Always trying to get a kick out of me! Besides, you're always on my mind anyway..." Arthur said trailing off and mumbling the last part. (Y/N) only laughed at this, hearing the last part. "That's good! Because if I wasn't, then I'd have to make you think about me." She said in a teasing, but seductive voice. "Oh? And how may you do that Mrs. Kirkland?" Arthur said smirking while raising a brow.

"Well, do you wish to find out Mr. Kirkland?" (Y/N) said poking a finger at his chest firmly. "With pleasure." Arthur replied leaning in, however was stopped by (Y/N) herself, putting both hands on his chest as a way to halt his advances. "Well, that will have to wait since we're outside, and Christopher is right down there."

Arthur only mumbled in annoyance. "Bloody tease. Well I suppose it is starting to get dark. Christopher! It's time to go!" Arthur shouted to Christopher gaining his attention. "Okay papa!" Christopher yelled back, saying goodbye to some garden fairies, and running back to his parents.

"Mama!" He yelled, running to his mother, glomping her in a bear hug on her leg. "Hey sweetie, did you have fun with your friends?" "Ya! Ms. Fairy taught me how to make a flower crown! Mama should've joined!" (Y/N) laughed at her sons request. "I suppose I should! Even your papa could join too!" This caused Arthur to look at his wife warily and mumble "Don't drag me into this.."

When they got back home to the Kirkland residence, Christopher fell asleep in the car, so the mother tucked in her son while the father went to their rooms to get dressed for the night. When (Y/N) finished tucking in her son, she went off to her room to get ready for bed. When she opened her door, Arthur was just getting ready to settle down in the bed.

"Christopher must've been tired out by all the running, poor boy was pooped out!" (Y/N) said starting to take off her shoes. "Now to get ready for bed..." She mumbled to herself, talking to herself. However, Arthur heard, and smirked at this.

"Oh no, we're not going to sleep anytime soon." Arthur said with seduce dripping in his words. "After all, you have to finish off what you started. You did say it would have to wait til we're inside and Christopher." Arthur said as he approached slowly towards the shocked female.

And that, was how another young child was on the way. A healthy family indeed.

~ T H E  E N D ~

Authors Note

This took a while since I was so distracted by multiple things ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ so I'm sorry if there are any parts in the story that don't make sense D; anywho this is the end of Iggy's story, I don't exactly plan on a sequel or anything but I do plan one more chapter! It was a nice ride with you guys and I'm happy I got to express my point that not all the 2p's are monsters or are the bad guys! So tables turned! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ