Chapter 5

Please leave comments behind! They're always appreciated!
••

Louis wiped a thin sheen of sweat from his forehead and let out a breath of relief.

He had just returned from exchanging their parcel with the Styles. He hoped Harry was at home-mostly he will be considering his stupid flat arse of a husband is always out working- since it would definitely completely shatter his plans.

So he quickly took a shower and wrapped his towel extra low down to his hips to show off his wet exposed v-line and made sure his wet hair looks perfect slicked back.

The teen looked at himself in front of the full length mirror and smirked, "Those squats definitely pay off." He muttered looking sideways, feeling proud of his bulging arse. "How did I get so lucky! The most handsome man is standing right in fr-"

His self praise or appreciation or narcissism, whatever you prefer was cut off by a ringing doorbell. Louis peeked out from his widow to see Harry standing at their door.

"Yes!" He hurrahed and bounded down at lightening speed. Luckily for Liam's sake, his towel didn't drop off. "I'll open it!"

"Not Harry again!" Liam groaned from the kitchen, he knows no one else could make Louis Tomlinson run about half- naked and 'offer' to do something to which his first basic instinct would be defiance.

Before opening the door, Louis ran his fingers through his hair, sucked his almost non-existent stomach and lowered his towel a bit more down.

Louis almost laughed at the way Harry's eyes grew comically large and slacked his jaw. "Like what you see?"

"Huh?"

"I asked, who are you here to see?" Louis smiles way too innocently at Harry.

But, the crinkles by his eyes made Harry's knees weak and he almost forgot the reason he came here. He shook his head and with all his control tried focussing only on Louis's face. "Your ma-"

"Harry! What a great surprise to see you here?" Liam faked a huge grin which made him look like drugged up high puppy. Oh and he just had to stand in between Louis and Harry.

Louis groaned silently, 'Leave it to Mr. Payne In The Arse to ruin everything!'

"Actual-" Harry begin explaining his actual reason of appearance, which definitely did not include staring intently at his young neighbour.

But, seemed like everyone just cuts him off cause the next thing he knew, Louis said, "Liam, why don't you invite Mr. Steeles inside. It's the first time our house is decent enough for him to enter." And Louis is so not decent enough to let Harry enter in him. He bit his lip at his imagination.

Liam replied a bit too sweetly, "Of course. Come in, Harry."

"Oh, no no no, I don't want to intrude." Harry forces out a smile.

"Yes, please do.." Louis paused mid-sentence to look straight at Harry's eyes and licked his lips, "Come."

Harry coughed loudly and Liam glared at Louis, but let Harry enter nonetheless. "Have a seat, I'll be right back." Liam said.

Harry sat down looking clearly uncomfortable as he was very much turned on. And Louis smirking and biting his lips. His breath hitched eyeing Louis's fingers which were slowly making their way towards his mouth.

He was so engrossed at seeing the way Louis's mouth was slightly stretching and wrapping around his own digits that he visibly jumped when Liam snatched that same hand and pulled Louis behind him.