Chapter 18

In_Larry_I_Believe - it's not much... but I really wanted to update, hope you like it :)

Part 1

After Louis had forgiven him and told him that he loves Harry back, the man couldn't wipe the grin off of his face, literally, even the cat didn't let him pet itself cause that man looked drugged up crazy.

He had gone up to Nick and told him everything, about the cheating and the divorce. There was lots of yelling and cursing till Harry informed Nick that all this is unnecessary and he knows Nick was cheating all along and if he wants, Harry will pay him how much ever cash he wants cause money was literally the last thing on his mind.

The parents obviously didn't handle the news well, but after Gemma explained to them that Harry's happiness is what matters, there wasn't a legitimate reason to frown upon. The name Louis was not mentioned since Gemma advised Harry to not get too excited and ruin things, just wait for some time till the divorce finalises and then introduce him. Harry didn't argue much cause all his mind could focus was on texting Louis or thinking about their date.

He needs to go all out and he will.

-------------

When Louis woke up this one fine morning, he yawned and then frowned midway cause he felt some paper stuck to his left cheek cause of his drool. He rubbed his eye and grabbed it.

'I never thought seeing someone's face when one gets up bring in so much more brightness in their day. Thank you, Louis Tomlinson, for that.'

If he smiled this wide every morning, the sun would loose its job cause Louis's smile could fucking light up the whole world! (A/n- I think I might be high..)

He got up with a jolt, "Harry?" The man was nowhere to be found so he got up to get down, when another piece of paper got stuck to his foot. After almost tripping himself he got that piece of paper.

'I kind of knew you would get it crumbled cause my baby has little to no patience and it's more than okay if that's for meeting me so hurry down!'

"What a loser.." if people said loser with this fond, the rates of teen pregnancy would be more than bullying.

There was one more paper at the beginning of the staircase.

'Telling you to not to slide down the stairs would be telling you to not be yourself and I can never do that cause I love you for every inch of you.'

This time as Louis was sliding down the stairs, he felt like he was flying with gay unicorns (A/n- cause why not!) till he fell down.

'Yup that's how bad I fell for you too.'

There were tears glistening in Louis's eyes and it definitely wasn't cause he had forgot to remove his lens this time.

And before he could lift up and go, he could smell the pizza before seeing it, whiplashing his head, he does see the pizza box and he has never run this fast in his whole life.

"Oh my god!" His favourite pizza in large as his morning breakfast from his favourite place and that too hot which he never gets cause the pizza delivery guy had caught his boyfriend cheating with Louis when Louis order the pizza and opened the door. He remembers telling this is wanted more than anything.

And as he opened it and looked up on the inner top side was written 'So will you please go out on a date with me?'

For the first time in history, Louis left the pizza to jump into his man's arms cause he can't even believe all this is true. He never ever thought someone would notice his habits and like them so much than to have the man of his dreams to do that and care so much to do all this.

"Yes, old man. Yes." Louis muttered against Harry's neck as Harry lifted him up by his thighs and grinned. Couldn't touch anywhere else with the way Liam was glaring at him but as long as he has Louis in his arms he wouldn't even mind Liam and Zayn killing him.