THREE

"What the hell is she doing here?"

Ximena swung the shovel back and forth in her hand as her and Jamal approached Oscar. He was dressed in his usual clothes, khaki shorts and white tank top.

Ximena tilted her head at him, squinting trying to see him in the dark, "It's nice to see you too."

The Santo glanced over to Jamal for an answer but the teenager just shrugged in response, "She got me on this one, now I'm forced to comply."

"Where's Cesar?" Ximena questioned as Oscar took a step forward, grabbing the shovel out of her hands.

He led the way towards the correct grave, "He's with Monse, backed out last minute. Here we are."

The three circled the plot, looking down to read what was written, "Here lies Ricardo Gallindo. Hermano, amigo y mijo."

Chills were sent down Ximena's spine as Oscar bent down and traced over the stone Santo cross with his fingers. He spoke a small prayer before looking over to Jamal.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Jamal chuckled nervously.

As the boys were hard at work, Ximena was tasked as being look out. The girl let out an exhausted yawn as the two continued digging.

Jamal grunted, lifting the shovel over his shoulder, "Shouldn't we be seeing casket by now?" He paused, placing his hands on his thighs as he caught his breath.

The boy glanced at the amount of work he had accomplished versus Oscar and wiped the sweat from his forehead, "Wow, your hole has gotten big."

Oscar threw the last pile of dirt into the other direction, letting out one last huff.

"Now," he said, lifting himself out of the grave, "it's done."

As he exited and began to attempt to clean himself off, Ximena couldn't help but to stare. His clothes were absolutely filthy but Ximena didn't know how he managed to look twice as hot. Her eyes slowly trailed up and down his body, watching as the light from the street lamps reflected off of the sweat from his arms.

"Ximena, do you see that?" The boy questioned, fear in his voice.

The girl didn't stop herself from practically drooling, feeling heat rise within her, "Oh, I see it."

Her glare went from his torso down to his shorts, which were now dirty and wrinkled. From the middle of the pants, Ximena could notice the crinkling of the material around Oscar's prominent groin area.