Getting Amber and Wendy

Wendy's Pov:

Once me and Amber got grabbed by Lyon, gray went ballistic. then me, Amber and Lyon disappeared. suddenly i woke up to see me, Carla, Amber, and Lila chained up to the wall. "Amber are you ok?" i ask wondering if shes hurt. "Yah I'm fine. it takes a lot more to take me out." she says in a reassuring tone. " i see your both awake. i have a lot of things planed for you two lovely little ladies." Lyon says with a smirk. "What do u want from us?" i asked scared of what he has planed. "oh what do i want from you? I'm going to make you my personal slaves." Says Lyon. "Like heck you will! you'll have to kill me first!" i here amber yell. i look over to see that she has an icy aura around her. then i realize that she can use her dragon force. "Amber don't do it!" i here Lila yell. i see that she is freezing the cuffs around her hands. suddenly she breaks free and freezes all the cuffs and breaks them. i don't know whats about to happen but its not going to be good.

Amber's Pov:

i have to do this i have to save my new friends. I broke all the chains and stood in front of Lyon. "Ice Dragon Drive!" i yell be for attacking Lyon. "I'm sorry Lila i have to do this!" i yell trying to protect my friends. "Ice Dragon secret art!: Winter Bane BEAM!" i yell putting all my magic energy into this one attack. i knock out Lyon. but in doing so i have no energy left and i collapse to the floor.

Gray's Pov:

As we are looking for the girls i feel a great surge of magic energy. "Do you guys feel that?" i ask Natsu and Gajeel. "yah i have a feeling the girls are putting up a fight." said Gajeel. then i see Wendy and an unconscious amber. "Wendy!" i yelled running to them. "what happened to amber? is she ok?" i ask frantic to know. "shes fine Gray we just need to get her to the guild. she saved me, Carla and Lila but used all her magic at once using a secret art and dragon drive." she said. " oh my god she can use her dragon drive!!" said Natsu. "Yah but we need to get to the guild so she can recover." said Wendy.

~time skip to the guild~

"OUT OF THE WAY!" i yell as i carry amber to the infirmary. "Wendy what happened?" asked Master. "ill tell you later master right now i need to help amber!" she said and ran into the infirmary. everyone is staring but i don't care. as Wendy heals her shes doesn't wake up. "Don't worry gray she will be ok she just needs some rest to gain back her magic power she lost." Wendy told me.

Wendy's Pov:

I walk out of the infirmary and walk up to master. "Wendy child, what happened?" he asked. "when me and amber woke up we found our-selves chained to the wall. and then Lyon came and told us that we where going to be his slaves and that really made amber mad so i found out that she can use her dragon force. she broke all the chains and used all her magic in one spell to take out Lyon." i say about to start crying until i feel a warm embrace. i turned to see my boyfriend Romeo (A/N I completely ship RoWen along with NaLu, GrUvia, JErza, ElfGreen, GaLe, ect. so there will be a lot of ships.) i turn around and hug him. "Wendy its not your fault that Lyon took you and amber protected you." he said trying to calm me down and it worked. i just hope that Lyon wont come back.

Hey  guys diamond here i hoped you like the 2nd chapter of the book. remember i will update this book every Tuesday. if you guys want an all about the author chapter just comment that you want one i don't mind doing one. anyways have a great day!!

Lots of Love~ Diamond<3