dragon keys

Ambers Pov:
It's been a few weeks since gray proposed to juvia and we are now dress shopping. After 2 hours of looking at dresses we all went back to the hotel. Because in a week we go back to fairy tail.
~1 week time skip~

After we got back to magnolia 2 people bust through the doors. " where are the ice,Sky,fire, and iron dragon slayers?" Asks a blonde guy. " Sting, Rouge what are you guys doing here?" Natsu asks. " no time for questions just follow us and you too Lucy." Rouge says. We follow them to a hill and they pull out some different color keys and hands us one. Mine was a baby blue color with an ice crystal on top. Wendy's was a dark blue key with a picture of the sky. Gajeel ad a black key with iron on top, I had to smack him to keep him from eating it. Natsus key was red with a fire crystal on top. Rouges key was black with the picture of a shadow on it. And stings key was white with light crystal on top. " no way those are the legendary dragon keys! Where did you find them?" Lucy asks. " Rouge and I got them during a job. So do you guys want to see you parents or not?" Sting asks. " but how do we open there gates?" I ask. "Only dragon slayers can open them and the words will just come to you." Rouge says. We all decided to open them together. " Open gate of the dragon!: Kori/Grandeeney/Metalicana/Igneel/Weisslogia/Skiadrum!" We all yell in unison. A bright light came and after it was gone I started to cry. "KORI!" I yell and run up and hug him. All the other dragon slayers do the same. "Kori why did you leave me all those years ago?" I ask sobbing. "I'm so sorry my little ice pop. All us dragons had so urgent matters to attend to. I'm so sorry I left you all alone." And now he's crying. "Well children call us any time you need us now that you have our keys we are always with you. But now we must return to the dragon  realm." Grandeeney says and then all the dragons disappear. I look over at sting and rouge and run and hug them. They were surprised not knowing what to do. " thank you for letting me se my father again." I say crying. " no problem." They say in unison.

~time skip to the guild~

When I got back I was about to walk into the guild until someone grabbed me and pulled me into an alleyway. They had there hand over my mouth I turn around to see Adam. "Oh my goodness Adam you scared me!" I say punching him in the shoulder. "I'm sorry but I need you and Wendy to meet me and Romeo in the park and dress nice ok." He says. "Ok?" I say and walk of to find Wendy.

Hey guys Diamond here. I hope you liked this chapter.and also me and NabelTheFairy made an account that we are going to write books together so go check it out its called DiamondTheFairy so anyway stay awesome!

Lots of Love~ Diamond<3