The Cosmic Dragon Slayer

hey guys Diamond here so i would like to say thanks to NabelTheFairy for helping me With a New character! i really hope you like this chapter.

Mira's Pov before amber was knocked out:

"Ok, Laxus truth or dare!" amber asked with a smirk. "truth" he said with a straight face. "Fine, i what are you true feelings for Mira?" she asked and i went beet red. i saw his face and he looked PO'ed. Laxus chased her around the room. shes pretty fast. then all i saw was a bright light of yellow and amber on the floor. "LAXUS! what did you do!!" i yell running to amber. "well she deserved it for trying to get into my personal life." he says with a straight face. "Natsu contact Harmony Wendy needs all the help she can get." I yell. "Did some one call me!" i hear harmony come through the door. "Harmony thank goodness your here you need to help Wendy heal Amber and fast shes barely breathing!" i say in a panicked state. "Who's amber and Wendy?" Harmony asks. "i motion over to the two bluenets. Harmony nods and runs over to help.

Adams Pov:

Natsu is having to hold me back to keep me from killing laxus. "How could you this is the second time she almost died today!" i yell. i look to my right to see Gajeel trying to hold down Gray. when Natsu releases me Laxus is going to be in a world of pain.

Harmony's Pov:

I really didn't want to help the two blue headed bimbos. but i had to to keep my cover a secret. i see a really cute red headed boy to my right. I'm going to guess that he is Amber's boyfriend. but not for long. once we finish healing her she starts to wake up.

Amber's Pov:

when i wake up i start to smell another dragon slayer. i look around to see a girl with wavy pale blond hair tied in a pony tail, green eyes, with a gold fairy tail guild mark on her right cheek. she was also wearing Blue t-shirt, pink skirt, black leggings, black knee high boots, red leather jacket. i can sense a lot of magic energy from her. i start to read her mind and here an elaborate plan in her head. "oh hi I'm Amber you must be one of the people who saved me." i say with a smile so she doesn't realize I'm suspicious of her. "yeah. I'm harmony its nice to meet you!" she says with the lamest fake smile ever seen in earth-land. i stand up and see a ring on her finger. she then walks up to Adam who is sitting with Romeo on the couch watching a TV show. "hey Wendy i don't have a good feeling about this Harmony girl." i whisper to Wendy. "i have the same feeling but I'm not completely sure of it. but if she didn't help me heal you, you would be dead right now." she says. " i know but still." once i say that i look over to see her flirting with Adam and Romeo. i walk over to her and say "hey harmony can i talk to you in privet for a sec?". "Sure! ill talk to you boys later!" she says and winks at the boys. i take her to my room and close the door. "What the heck do you think your doing flirting with other girls boy friends!" i yell. "oh. you should know 'Maiden of the Arctic'" she said in a sassy voice. " how do you know who i am and why are you wearing a charm spell ring 'Queen of the Void'." i ask and she taps her guild mark and i turns into the raven tail emblem. "you filthy trader! how could you! wait till i tell everyone!" i say while gritting my teeth. "oh go ahead no one will believe you especially Natsu. hes like my big brother, or so he thinks." she says with a smirk. "how could you manipulate you own friends!" i yell and left the room and pulled Wendy out of the room. "Wendy Harmony is a part of raven tail!" i tell her. "Amber i completely believe you but i don't think i can convince everyone because i didn't here it for my self." she says. "that's totally fine but she also has a charm spell and shes trying to get with Adam and Romeo." after i said that we ran in to the room to see Adam and Romeo at the door. "Hey guys want to go out for dinner?" i ask. "well about that we are breaking up with you both." they say in unison with no emotion. after that me and Wendy run out of the room all the way to the far end of the beach. when we got to the beach Wendy just broke down crying. i sit there telling her it will be alright but that's when a certain pale blond comes up to us. "Awww. is poor little Amber and Wendy crying over a break-up." she said and started to laugh. i giver her the best death glare i could come up with. if looks could kill she would be dead 100x over. "go away Harmony we don't want to see you here you trader!" i yell back at her. "aww. someones mad because i took there boy friend." Harmony said smirking and walked off. that's when i started to break down. "Amber don't worry we will get the boys back and take her down. even tho she is an s-class Cosmic Dragon Slayer, we will take her down together no matter what!" she says and i nod. then i smell someone familiar. "Wendy do you smell that?'" i ask between sobs. "yeah. it smells like Natsu and Gray." she said. i look over my shoulder to see Natsu and my brother and they come and sits next to us. Wendy curls up next to natsu because he is like a brother to her and i curl up next to gray and we both start to sob into there chests.

Gray's Pov:

i feel so bad for amber and Wendy. they just got their hearts broken from the people they can trust the most. i look over at Natsu and i give him a signal to bring back the girls back to their rooms. good thing they share the same bedroom. as we walk we run into Lucy, Levy, Erza, Mira, Juvia, Carla and Lila. "oh my goodness what happened and where are Adam and Romeo?" asked Mira. me and natsu just stair at her then Amber and Wendy start to cry even harder. "MIRA!" all the girls yelled. after the girls got mad at Mira me and natsu took amber and Wendy to there room. when we got there i said "Gajeel, Jellal you might want to hide Adam and Romeo before me and natsu beat the tar out of them!" i tell them. they ran off while dragging romeo and Adam out of the room. me and natsu place the two girls on the couch and put on a movie for them. we then ask all the other girls just to have a girls movie night with them with lots of ice-cream and sweets to help them feel better. "Hey gray." amber calls. "yah sis, whats up?" she grabs my hand and puts a ring in it and says "i know you want to propose to Juvia so i made her dream ring for you to propose with. oh and remember don't let the pyro over there touch it he can melt it.". "thanks Amber your the best i was actually going to propose tonight is that ok with you knowing what just happened?" i ask. " of course that will make me feel a lot better. oh and make sure i become an Aunt." she says with a smile. i laugh a bit. "um hey Juvia can you meet me on the balcony really quick?" i yell "Sure I'm coming!" she yells back. once we where on the balcony i get down on one knee and say "Juvia will you make me the happiest wizard in earth-land and marry me?". she starts to cry and hugs me "YES 100x over!" she says and i put the ring amber made on her. we walk back inside and all the girls tackle juvia. after that whole fiasco i kiss amber forehead and tell her everything will be ok and kiss juvias lips and tell her to take care of her future sister-in-law because when i get back to the guys room I'm going to beat the tar out of Adam and natsu is going to beat the tar out of Romeo.

hey guys diamond here i hope you liked this chapter very drama filled if i do say so my self. any ways i am so happy i am only 50 reads away from 100! so when i hit 100 reads i will do an all about the author chapter! so be prepared for that! i also want to thank for NabelTheFairy all your help! anyways have a great day and stay awesome (PS the song has nothing to do with the chapter its just one of my favorite J-pop songs!) 

Lots of Love~ Diamond<3