Chapter 13

Louis' POV

It's been almost a week since the day at the pool and Harry hasn't spoke to me since. He came up to me the day after and told me that we were getting too close? I just never know with him. We're super close and having a great time one day then I'm getting ghosted the other ...

"Louis!" I looked up from the book I was reading. It was Lydia.

She started walking towards me. Oh no the devil walks the earth. Before she reached me, I picked up my stuff and started walking away.

She's been bugging all of us, especially Liam. She showed up to our dorm and drove him nuts but he just slammed the door. That alone surprised me.

"Please Louis! Can you just speak to me!"

"No Lydia. I can't! You're not the person I thought you were. We all trusted you and you betrayed that trust with Dylan out of all people. You ruined your friendship with us and will never get that back." I kept walking. That felt good to say ... but I honestly can't believe that bitch. Pardon my French but I really can't.

On the bright side, I'm glad that I can finally see my family again after this week! Plus, my birthday is in a week and 4 days ... finally 21 ...

I ended up asking Liam for his keys so I could go on a shopping trip. I needed to buy some new clothes and had a free day.

As I made my way down the sidewalk, home to many shops, I glanced around. It's beautiful but it's nothing compared to home. Trees everywhere, shops scattered, the classic rustic appearance, and the air just feels cleaner. I remember this one stream my friends, Ollie and Steven, and I would always go to. We'd only go to gaze at how clear the water was. It was so clean and clear that you could see all the fish swimming and the pebbles being flicked around.

"It's our final day on the jeans sale! Come in and save!" A young woman announced as she stood outside moving her hands toward her store. I decided to walk in. I needed jeans anyways.

"Hi. Looking for any style in particular?" A young blonde girl greeted merrily.

"Do you have skinny black jeans and straight-leg light wash jeans?"

"Of course. What size?"

I wasn't even sure ... It's been a while since I went shopping for myself.

My face was blank. "Uh."

"You don't know what size you are?" She giggled. "I can measure you, if you want?" I nodded so she took out a measuring tape and wrapped it around my waist. "Oh wow. I'm jealous." She left and came back with a two pairs for me to look at. "My name is Perrie so if you need anything else, don't be shy to come find me." She smiled and I made my way to the fitting room.

I tried them both and they fit perfectly. I looked in the mirror which revealed how apparent my bum was. I gasped and covered it as if anyone else could see it. Though, I won't lie ... I do like it. Maybe it'll catch someone's attention ...

~~~~~~

"Woah!" Liam's mouth formed an 'O' when I walked in with 5 bags.

"I know. I got a little pulled in."

"A little?" He scoffed flopping back down on his bed.

My phone buzzed and I checked hoping Harry had finally texted me back but it was just Niall. I sighed and laid on my bed.

Niall: hey Louis is Harry with you?

Louis: no he hasn't talked to me in like a week ...

Niall: what?! I was really shipping you two ):

Louis: oh shut up

Niall: i saw you guys at the pool ... there's no way you two aren't like that
Niall: i'll talk some sense into that idiot. agent niall is on the case *salute*

I laughed at Niall's text and rolled to my side. Staring at the wall I couldn't help but feel sad.

I liked Harry's company and wouldn't mind just being friends but deep down I think I was hoping for more ... I know I wanted more ...

Vote/ Fan/ Share