Chapter 20

Louis' POV

"Niall ... lad it's gonna be fine." Liam and I were sitting next to Niall now.

"What's going on? I saw your text and now I see a piece of shit in the hall way. Did I miss the bitch fight?" Harry walked passed Lydia and noticed Niall breaking down. "Niall! Okay what's going on?"

Niall wouldn't speak. He just pointed at the whore in the hall who was holding her face.

"What did they do?" Harry growled. I explained to Harry what had just happened and held him back.

I know he wouldn't hesitate to fight her. I understand that hitting a woman, or anyone for that matter, is awful but I'm guessing in his mind, she's no woman ... just a pest.

"Why the fuck does she keep rolling around? Get the hell away from us. If you fuck around with us again, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you! You may be a girl but that's not stopping me you f-"

"Okay Harry stop." I said softly. "You can cuss her out all you want but Niall is hurt right now." I heard Harry mumbling under his breath about her but he eventually understood.

- Next Day -

Earlier today, I got a text from Adamari saying that she wasn't throwing a party anymore. Bummer. I hope she's doing alright.

"Oh. Louis this is my new roommate-"

"Zayn! Hey!" Zayn hugged me and we parted.

"So much for that." Harry grumbled.

"How's Perrie?" I asked. Zayn is in one of my classes and we've been friends for about 3 months I'm guessing. His girlfriend Rae was a pretty nice girl, too. She is one hell of a party girl though.

"I didn't know you guys knew each other? Harry seems like the total opposite of you. Didn't expect you two to be friends." Zayn commented.

"We're not opposites." Harry snarled.

"Kind of ..." Zayn chuckled.

I already know it'll take a bit getting used to a roommate. Harry wasn't very fond of people
in his personal space, except me of course.

" We're not friends by the way. He's my boyfriend." Harry told him. It was nice hearing Harry correct people. He gets oddly shy about it. Cute.

"Oh. Oh! It's him? Huh. How long have you guys been dating?"

"Oh about-" I was trying to count it out in my head but I guess Harry beat me to it.

"6 and a half months." Harry answered. I could tell he wanted Zayn to just leave.

"Oh really? Well that's great to hear. I have to head out right now though, Rae wants to hang out." Zayn grabbed his keys and left.

"Almost 7 months already ..." I looked at Harry.

"Yup. Since December 12th." Harry pulled me close and placed a kiss on my forehead. I can't believe it's been so long already. It's felt like just a few weeks.

"I'm jealous that you're so tall." I pouted. I always felt so small compared to him. "You're huge!" I laughed.

"Wanna know what else is huge?" Harry smirked.