Hanna's story

"You shouldn't be so harsh to me Spencer." I say back.
"I just want to know the truth."
"Can you handle the truth?" I ask.
"Tell me what happened that day Hanna." She demands.
"Alright."
I take in a deep breath before I start talking.
"Me and Caleb met up. He had heard about me and Jordan breaking up and he said he wanted to know if I was okay. We ordered a drink in the Radley and just talked."
"That can not be everything." Spencer says when I take a short break.
"It isn't."

Flashback:
"And he offered me the whole company but I said no. I need to stay here in Rosewood. For multiple reasons. I can't just ditch everyone." I say.
"But this man was supposed to be your near future husband. How can you just let go of him like that." Caleb asks more curious than he should be about the break up of his ex and her fiancé.
"Didn't you love him?" He goes on as he sits down next to me on the sofa in the hotel lounge.
"I did. But it's different." I say.
"Different from what?" He asks.
I just look him straight into his eyes. Knowing he knows what I mean by that.
"So are you okay?"  He asks.
"I told you a thousand times Caleb, I'm fine, really" i said smiling at him slightly. I love it when he worries about me.
He bites his lip and just looks at me.
"I just..–" he said
"Just what Caleb? What do you want?" I say getting a little annoyed.
I want him back.
"I don't know Hanna, it's just so complicated." He says. He looks down at his shoes.
"It doesn't have to be." I whisper just loud enough for him to hear it.
He shakes his head confused by his own thoughts.
Then He looks up at me again. Our eyes meet and don't let go. I feel his hand running up my leg towards my hand. Still not losing the eyecontact. He gets closer to me slowly.
"I still love you." He whispers basically in my mouth.
He leans in further until our lips touch softly.
We kiss and memories from the past run trough my mind. I remember how good it felt to kiss Caleb. Our kisses feel so natural but never fail to be special either. We get lost in each other. Totally forgetting everyone and everything around us. Only attention for each other's lips. The lips we both have missed so much. His arms grap my waist and make a suggesting move for me to stand up. And so I do. We stumble towards the elevator. My back pushed against the doors as Caleb clicks on the button. We take a little moment to catch our breath. The doors open and once we are inside and the doors close, Caleb starts roaming his hands over my body. As soon as we get into my huge suite we start to undress each other. Caleb lays me down on the bed and hovers over me. I kiss him eagerly. He takes a moment to admire my fully undressed upper body. And on that moment I pull away from him.
"We shouldn't do this, it's unfair towards Spencer" I say.

–"okay so you two didn't sleep together because of me? " Spencer asks.
I swallow loudly looking down at my feet. Spencer sighs, realising my story isn't over yet.

"You expect me to stop now Han?" Caleb asks kissing me passionate again.
I sigh.
I feel his hardened length pressed against my skinny jeans.
I haven't felt so turned on in years. I just can't resist him. And why would I? Spencer had hurt me and Caleb still loves me. We are meant to be. I attack his lips and unclasp his belt.

–"well that's great. Caleb cheated on me because of you. You don't sleep with your best friends' boyfriend Hanna!" Spencer says furious.
"And you shouldn't have slept with your best friends ex!" I yell back.
"You gave me premission!"
"I cried Spencer! I wanted you two to be happy but everyone, seriously everyone saw I still had feelings for Caleb!" I yell, my voice breaking.
"Don't you dare to turn this one on me Hanna, you ruind everything!"
"Caleb never stopped loving me Spencer! Deal with it!" I say walking towards my own door.
"Please leave, now!" I yell at Spencer, the tears streaming down my face at this point.
"I'm not leaving Hanna!"
"Well than I am!" I say walking out of my door, stomping down the stairs.
Spencer followes me.
I open the front door.
I am facing the door and I feel Spencer standing behind me on the lowest rung of the stairs.
I take a deep breath and without turning around I say, very calm but still with anger in my voice:
"You were my best friend Spencer, and you didn't just sleep with my ex, you slept with the love of my life. If you really were my best friend you would've known that."
I open the door.
"Hanna wait!"
I walk out, leaving a completely silent, startled Spencer.

We're getting closer to the end guys!
10 votes pls!😚