Chapter 6

Chapter 6:
It's Hard

Gdragon

I was so tempted to tell her that I was her boyfriend, that I was her family. That I love her. That she forgot her memories. That she forgot me.

I was walking down to the park where 2 years ago I told her I loved her. When we were family. I blame her, but I know it was my fault. It was me who did this to her.

You're probably wondering why I am gangster. When she lost her memories I went crazy. I just wanted her. I was trying to waste time and act like everything was okay. So I became a gangster. I let out all my emotions on people.

Yelling and having reasons to be mad. I did this for 2 years. Then a transfer came. It turned out to be my Ae Cha. I was just going to protect her and watch her. But it became more. Wanting to talk to her, look at her, hug her. I never knew how much I loved her until I lost her.

She was all I had, I was all she had. It's hard to understand. There are so much more pieces to the puzzle than you think. People, things and places. Like I said it hard to understand.

(END)

...
A/N: hey!!! I had lots of exams this week so I could not update. I hope this chapter makes it up to you. Short but interesting right? Please comment,share ,and vote.