Chapter 12

*Gdragon POV*

I laid silent in the bed listening to Ae Cha's breathing. I turn on my right side to look at her beautiful sleeping face. I brushed the strands of hair out of her face and gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Be ready baby girl." I whispered as I got out bed.

I looked at my watch.

11:20 pm

No more time for games. This is real. Not more running away. Time to fight. Even if it means death.

I put on my black mask. Then I slipped on my black shirt and jeans. I tied up my black boots and loaded my gun.

Tonight is the night that everything will finally be settled.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the cold streets.

*Monicehol POV*

Baby face and I did everything boss asked us to. There's just one question running in my head. Will this plan work?

I walked into his office to see if he made it yet. I open the door but I get greeted by the cold air that was trapped in his office. I walked to his desk examining the room.  But then curiosity got the best of me. I looked at the old document that was laying on his desk.

Let's see what it is. 

I grabbed the document and started to read it.

"No way. H-his girlfriend is Ae Cha? They were connected and he never told us? So this whole fight is because of her? Well boss I respect you and your wishes. I will fight for you boss." I said out loud

I picked up his knife and placed the document back to its rightful place. I shut his steel door and walked out.

*Baby Face POV*

Monicheol went into Boss's Office seeing if he made it yet. While I was waiting I get a call.

*Phone call with Gdragon*

"Boss where are you?" I asked

"I am settling this by myself." He replied

"WHAT BOSS YOU CAN'T YOU WILL GET KILL-"

*Phone call ended*

The line was cut off. He can't do this alone! I ran out of the room to find Monicheol.

"MONICHEOL MONICHEOL!" I yelled like a crazy man

"Calm down. I am right here." He said stepping out of boss's office.

"B-boss he is going to the Rise gang by himself." I said worried written all over myself.

"WHAT? LETS GO NOW!" Monicheol said as he loaded his gun and ran out.

*Gdragon POV*

I looked up to the dark sky and saw the building that was titled Rise. I braced myself and walked in leaving no sign of guilt. I saw the big stair case and walked up step by step. I pulled out my gun and walked to Brick's office door.