Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

The Past

Gdragon

"You what?" I asked while my eyes started watering.

"Ji, I remember!" She said while wrapping her arms around my bare upper body.

I could not take it my girl remembers me. I waited so long and tried to move on without her. But I could not.

Well I can't.

"Ji, I am so sorry. I-I am so so sorry. I am sorry that I did not remember you that I was mean to you." She said as her tears dripped down my body  .

"Shhh. It's my your fault. Stop always blaming yourself. It's me. It's always been me. I am sorry." My tears blinded my slight.

"Stop always hurting yourself because of me." I said as I continued.

"It's not our fault so don't blame yourself. Just don't. It will hurt me." She said as she wipes away my tears.

"Let's get some sleep. Your probably very shocked right now." I said as I wrapped  her blanket around her.

"Okay Ji." She peck my lips and buried herself under her covers.

"Goodnight Cha." I said as I picked up my shirt and shut her door.

I walked downstairs and grabbed her tools. I started fixing her front door. While I was fixing her door I was think about her.

Ae Cha how can you always love me? I am so selfish I am always thinking about myself. I say that i don't want to hurt you. But that's what I always do. I just don't understand.

I finished fixing the door and walked out of her house. Taking the spare key and locking it for her. I was on my way to "Black Star" headquarters. The cold wind blow through me. I was half way to the headquarters until I heard a unpleasant voice.

"Is it GD?"A voice said.

"Brick." I replied at I turned around facing the evil man.

"Oh my I did not know I was going to run into my JiJ i." He replied in a sarcastic voice

My blood boiled at the sight of him.

"Don't you dare call me that." I snapped quickly.

"Don't get your panties twisted. I just want to have a friendly talk."

"And what will that be?" I asked while  my eyes turned into fire

"The deal we made two years ago." He replied with a smirk.

My heart sank right when he said those words.

"I don't remember making a deal with you." I said replying harshly.

"I figured you were going to say that." He said as he threw document at me.

"What is this? I asked

"Why don't you open it." he replied back.

I looked at the document I had in my hands. My Soul instantly died. "Marriage Contract" were the words stained into the white paper. I did it again I hurt Ae Cha again. I kept reading the document.

"I Kwon Ji Yong as the guardian and lover of Oh Ae Cha will let her married Brick Lee. I will not go back on my word. Once Ae Cha gets her memories back Brick Lee will marry Oh Ae Cha and I Kwon Ji Yong will get 3.5 million dollars. I swear I will never talk to Oh Ae Cha and forgot her from my memory. I will get the money and Brick will get to marry Oh Ae Cha. Once Oh Ae Cha gets her memory's back I Kwon Ji Yong will be able to spend a week with her. Once the week is over I will disappear from her life and never see her again." 
Signed by:
Kwon Ji Yong & Brick Lee

I look up and see that Brick has left. I fall on my knees. Tears rained down from my face. I did it again. Ae Cha I don't deserve you. I love you Cha I am sorry. I pull out my knife from my boots . I let the point of knife line up to my chest.
In the count of 3 Ji Yong you will die.
1
2
3
"NOOO." was the last voice I heard until my eye slight turn black