♧I Guess I Like You♧-Sakyu Basu x Tsundere!Reader-

_______________________________________________________
"Hey (Y/N)." Says your crush Sakyu.

You start to blushing. Without even thinking you say to her," W-What do you w-want freak?"

"Nothing really, I just said hey." She then walks away with her sister.

Your face goes to blank, 'Dammit..this happens every time..why can't I just tell her how I feel..'

After thinking for a while, you decide to tell Sakyu how you feel, hoping that she excepts your feelings, also hoping you won't say something stupid..

The bell then rings as you start heading to class, you see Sakyu walk by you, as she does you just look away, coldly.

*Time Skip*

Class finally finishes and everyone heads to lunch, including you.

'Okay, is time, you can do this..' You say in your head over and over as you walk up to the roof.

As you make it there, you don't see Sakyu or her sister Inkyu either like they usually are.

'Ugh..I'll just do this another time..' You say to yourself as you turn around to go back, but you see a figure blocking your path, before you could stop in your tracks you bump into them, then you both tumble down.

You open your eyes to see Sakyu, with your lips practically on top of hers.

You start blushing madly, you get off of her quickly as you start blabbing," Gah, uh, um, ew gross, what the? I-I didn't mean to do that, you n-need t-to watch where your going, b-baka" you start running away from the scene quickly.

Sakyu's POV

After (Y/N) ran away from me after that incident, I get up and watch as she runs like a manic.

"Heh, oh (Y/N), you're so adorable." I say to myself.

"Talking to yourself again sister?" My dear sister Inkyu says to me.

"Oh, yes sister, that adorable (Y/N), just bumped into me, fell on top of me and well, I guess you could say they kissed me." I say smiling.

"Oh sister, you two would be an adorable couple." My sister replies.

"I agree, maybe one day." I say to my sister as we walk to our spot on the roof.
_______________________________________________________