⌘Ill Save You⌘-Taro Yamada x Reader-

_______________________________________________________
"Gah! Someone! Anyone! Help me!" Taro says as Ayano holds him closely.

"Shh, Senpai, you don't want people to hear you." As she says that she puts a knife close to his mouth. Fear struck his face.

You watch this all happen from afar. You stand in shock..'Is this really happening?' You the to yourself.

'This is real, I have to do something about this..' As you think that, you start running towards the two of them, without even thinking you kick Ayano in the head and grab Taro, then you start running as fast as possible.

You couldn't stop running, nothing stopped you, you didn't even look back..

You ran all the way home with Taro, as you finally stop running you stop to breath.

Taro looks at you, with tears coming out your eyes, he then hugs you.

"Thank you, thank you so much.." He says while crying.

You smile at him," Yeah, it might not be over yet, knowing Ayano, she's probably heading this way soon, so we better start hiding.

As you say that you walk up to your basement, "We'll hide in here for now." You open the doors and climb down in there, Taro follows you. After Taro comes in the basement with you, you come closer to the doors opening to the outside world, and close them for who knows how long.

"I'm not sure how long we'll be in here, but their is enough food and water in here to last us for a month."

"A m-month? We're going to be in here this long?!" Taro replies terrified.

"Like I said, I'm not sure, for now we should call the police, do you have your phone?" You ask Taro kindly.

"Yeah, h-here." As he says that he pulls out his phone from his pocket, and throws it to you, you catch it and then start dialing.

*Time Skip*

After calling the police, you sit down in the corner, still out of breath from running, you then get up to get some water.

Then you start to hear banging on the doors.

Taro looks at you.

"Don't open it" You mouth to him.

He nods, as the banging continues.

Fearing that it could be Ayano, you carful get closer to the door, trying to see if their is anyway possible to see who it is. You couldn't see anything.

You stare at the doors for awhile until you start hearing voices.

It was the police.

"What are you doing?" "Are you Ayano?" Yeah, that's her!" "Get over hear!" "Gah, stop! She's trying to take him away from me, please, stop!"

You start to here a voice getting closer," Hey it's the police, you're save now, open up."

Smiling, you open the door to see a older man in a suit looking open you and Taro.

You both get out of the basement, you then see Ayano being taken away in a police car.

After a few neighbors seeing the incident, Taro puts his hand on you shoulder," Hey, I wanted to say thank you, thank you for saving me." He says smiling.

You smile back," Yeah, no problem."
_______________________________________________________