tɦʀɛɛ

the two boys sat by the lake on the green and plush grass, connor dabbing the cotton ball soaked up with alcohol on to the purple bruises on troye's porcelain, soft skin.

the night sky was filled with stars surrounding the blue moon. crickets singing in the night. it felt peaceful for both boys, forgetting what happened only a few minutes ago.

connor set down the cotton ball, discarding it into a plastic bag whilst putting his equipment back into his pastel pink satchel.

-----
the birds were chirping, and the sunlight was beaming; and oddly connor wasn't sleeping in like he usually did on weekends away from school, (aka hell).

it seemed like a peaceful morning, until; connor thought it would be a good idea to make breakfast.

currently, connor stood there at the stove, trying to scrape the sticky substance that was hot cereal. much to his luck, it wouldn't come off no matter how much strength and abuse he was forcing on the poor fork.

a/n: true story #stopforkabuse2k16

sighing, the boy grabbed the hot pot filled with milk and hot cereal at the bottom, and threw it in the sink, reminding himself to wash it later.

"knock knock,"

connor heard from beside him. he quickly scurried off to the backyard door.

"who's there?," connor played along.

"uranus", the aussie accent replied from the other side of the door, dragging the word.

"uranus who?," connor said with fake confusion in his tone.

"let's go explore uranus together," the aussie boy cackled (like tyler oakley) from the other side.

"ha, ha, ha." connor scoffed, unlocking the door and opening it for troye to come inside.

"hi peach" the aussie greeted, making eye contact with the mixture of forest green and a hint of blue eyes in front of him.

"hi rat," connor greeted back, hugging and pulling troye's lanky body inside, closing the door with the kick of his foot.