ғoυr

"shut up," connor giggled, playfully shoving the aussie boy's shoulder, being careful to not destroy the fort that they (he) made out of pillows and blankets for the past 20 minutes.

they were currently sat criss-crossed, watching the way the blue light radiated from the computer, causing the sheets and pillows to turn the same color.

they had just finished an argument, over which disney movie to watch.

"Ariel is better because she's a mermaid!", connor shot back

"who the fuck doesn't like mermaids?"

"yeah well, Mulan is better because she doesn't need a prince, she's just like boy bye."the aussie boy argued, his eyebrows furrowing in frustration, plump lips turning into a full on pout.

let's just say, that troye's little pout and puppy dog act landed him the gig.

-

"i wonder how Ariel's ass looks like." connor said, randomly in the middle of the movie.

"does she even pee? how does she shit?"

"does she have a vagina? i wonder if it tastes like sea water."

in response, muffled stiffened laughs broke into full on cackles.

"you're- weird," troye laughed, falling over and breaking the fort connor worked hard on, while troye looked for snacks, and ate snacks, and pooped snacks.