Worse

The last thing Raphael knew, before he got knocked out cold by a stranger who looked awfully familiar. He was dizzy, and felt weak when he woke up, Raphael tried to sit up but a female stopped him from doing so. He took a glance around the area, but the only thing that made him panic was seeing all the medical supplies in the room. The nurse that was there walked away shortly. Raphael got up from the hospital bed ans changed into his civilian attire.

"She won't get me, I need to go home quickly." Shortly after he spoke, he switched into Phantom R attire and jumped out of the window.Meanwhile, in the waiting room, Marie was sobbing. She was with Charlie and the Duchess.

"He's..H-he's sick again..and he might.."

 Marie tried to speak as she cried, only to just be pulled into a hug by her mother. Charlie was just looking down, she was silent, until she saw Phantom R landing on his feet like a cat. The Vergier growled, then dashed outside the hospital.

"Idiot. He escaped. I should've known." Charlie muttered as she tried to catch up with Phantom R. And back inside the hospital, the doctors and nurses began to freak out after Raphael's disappearance.

I don't feel too good..

Phantom R thought as he tried to look for Fondue, his heart dropped all of a sudden when Charlie was catching up. The phantom tried to outrun her but he immediately collapsed. Charlie got to his side quickly, and tapped his shoulder.

"Charlotte...Why was I in the hospital? Is something happening to me I--" Phantom R was quickly interrupted by the private eye.

 "It's Charlie you dumbass. And..You got really sick of--"

"I probably have a stomachache or a fever. It won't be a big deal." He tried standing up but Charlie stopped him.

 "No. It's not that. You're deadly sick again. It's the malaria." Charlie sighed, standing up and bringing Phantom R up with her. Raphael had a blank stare. He couldn't believe it, he was getting better and all of a sudden it decides to come back.

"Okay..Does Marie know about.." Phantom R got worried for a second, but he didn't want Marie to worry. Charlie quickly nodded.They reached the hospital, and got to the waiting room shortly after that. But Raphael only taking five steps in, he immediately fainted.

"RAPHAEL!" Marie, Elisabeth and Charlie both screamed at the same time until nurses rushed in to pick up his unconscious body.