He lived!

A few months later, about five, Raphael opened his eyes. He looked around, seeing two doctors arguing and a nurse standing next to him. The nurse asked him if he was feeling alright. Raphael nodded, asking the nurse if he could borrow her phone for a few minutes. He needed to call someone special. Marie was getting a call from a number she didn't recognize, but she decided to answer it.

 "Bonjour, this is Marie. The Duchess' daughter. I can transfer your call to--"

"Marie. It's me. I'm back."

 "Raphael..?!"

"The one and only..I know this is all of a sudden but..can you tell my dad and Charlie that I'm awake?" Marie was about to burst into tears, then replied before hanging up and informing her mother, Charlie and then Isaac. Most of his friends arrived to his room, Marie being the first one to hug him. Then Isaac, but Charlie first scolded him and then hugged him. Mostly everyone was glad that he came back.

Some left early, then some had to go because it was getting late but Marie stayed with him just to keep company.

 "Thank you, Marie for staying..." Raphael smiled, holding her hand.

 "It's the best I could do...You have to stay here alone but--" 

..Marie."

"Raphael..." The two leaned closer, until their lips touched. It was mostly Raphael stealing a kiss from her, but both of them got flustered.

"..Heh. I can't stay up too long so I need to get some rest..Bonne nuit, Marie." Raphael shortly fell asleep after that. But Marie didn't leave, she rested her head on his chest, then fell asleep beside him. 

(A/N I wanted to make something sad so I did, my next fanfic might be about a wedding!